• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

A thought "why it feels natural and women are attracted to bnwo?"

Hello everyone,

Well versed supporter here. Not sure why I couldn't find DW any earlier but here I'm.
Let's make this place more awesome by sharing thoughts, stories and experiences.

There is my thought/theory/opinion or whatever you prefer to call it.

The human race is originally from Africa. I'm sure you're aware about this.

And as we moved to other places where life is more comfortable, eventually the male testosterone levels started decreasing and estrogen increased.. (also changed melanin production and so the color of the skin and eyes)
For female it worked well but for men, we(non black) became less 'manly'.

So it's natural to have more attraction towards black males who spent generations in Africa and caring better genetics, testosterone levels and manliness.

Black genes are just better
Like religious or evolution it doesn't matter why
I could pick the average Black guy and any guy from another race and he'd beat the shit out of him and that's hot
When it comes to competing with black people, just don't.
We should all learn by understanding so many athletic and media spaces are getting black owned.
Black people rule the streets in US, France and UK.
Only matter of time more rooted white fields will get taken and black owned.
Instead of fighting it or trying compete we should learn to be liked by them and secure an existence by provide value and paying our reparations.

Black people would dominate competition anyways but like it would help progress Black Supremacy if we lost on purpose to Black people when we are competing. Like if you're competing for a job give it up and recommend the Black person, or if you're in sports let them win really soundly. It would be good if enough of us got in that mindset

Hello everyone,

Well versed supporter here. Not sure why I couldn't find DW any earlier but here I'm.
Let's make this place more awesome by sharing thoughts, stories and experiences.

There is my thought/theory/opinion or whatever you prefer to call it.

The human race is originally from Africa. I'm sure you're aware about this.

And as we moved to other places where life is more comfortable, eventually the male testosterone levels started decreasing and estrogen increased.. (also changed melanin production and so the color of the skin and eyes)
For female it worked well but for men, we(non black) became less 'manly'.

So it's natural to have more attraction towards black males who spent generations in Africa and caring better genetics, testosterone levels and manliness.
I think you got a great theory. Yeah, I think nature gave us a sort of built-in self-destruct switch and it's activating now that we're acknowledging Black superiority.

Back