• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

A means to an end....

Billiebug

Author!
Author
White Abortion: A Solution to White Supremacy?
tumblr_inline_pfmau4i05H1urfr1c_540.png
In a progressive society, it is often white families that stand in the way of equality and justice. Systemic white supremacy depends, first and foremost, on the white ****** unit. When white conquerors forcefully penetrated the indigenous, egalitarian homeland of the Native peoples of America, they were quick to replicate their white societies, initiating their parasitism by establishing white plantations, headed by white fathers, white mothers, and most critically, white children with full dominion over the enslaved and oppressed people of color.
America’s fascination with the white ****** unit has gone hand-in-hand with the historical proliferation of white supremacy. Whites are embedded from birth with the sense of common white identity, and this identity conditions them to replicate the white ****** unit, thus furthering the cycle of white supremacy. That is why the white ****** unit must be destroyed.

tumblr_inline_pfmbfdDoWQ1urfr1c_540.png
If you’re a white woman and you consider yourself a “white ally” to the black cause, then it’s time to do your part. Your white children reinforce the white supremacist society that benefits you. If you claim to be progressive, and yet willingly birth white children by your own choice, you are a hypocrite. White women should be encouraged to abort their white children, and to use their freed-up time, resources and wombs to assist the black community.
As this white supremacist society continues to imprison and kill black fathers, black women are forced to stand alone in their plight to raise the next generation of Americans. White women: instead of devoting your time and energy to white children who will reinforce the struggles of the black community, how about asking black women in what ways you can assist them in raising their children? How about adopting black children who have lost their parents to the destructive white supremacist society that you have enabled and encouraged? How about you stop being a racist and make yourself sexually available to black men and carry their children?

tumblr_inline_pfmbg702x51urfr1c_540.png
Of course, the best choice is to act preventatively to ensure that white children are not at risk of being born. But in circumstances in which termination and generation are the options, it is best to take advantage of your right to choose, and abort in favor of assisting black women, adopting, or giving birth to black babies. Indeed, a white womb dedicated to the good of the black community is a great form of Reparations.
It is time to move beyond “pro-choice” and start focusing on the needs of the black community. It is time for white women to stop considering only their own comfort and wishes when choosing to raise children. We have entered an era of “pro-future”, in which white supremacy is crushed, white birth rates are plunging, and black children are free to live in an open and welcoming society. Being pro-future is the next step in the liberation from white supremacy. Do your part, white women: abort white, give birth to black.

tumblr_inline_pfmbt0PXsM1urfr1c_540.png

White Abortion: A Solution to White Supremacy?
tumblr_inline_pfmau4i05H1urfr1c_540.png
In a progressive society, it is often white families that stand in the way of equality and justice. Systemic white supremacy depends, first and foremost, on the white ****** unit. When white conquerors forcefully penetrated the indigenous, egalitarian homeland of the Native peoples of America, they were quick to replicate their white societies, initiating their parasitism by establishing white plantations, headed by white fathers, white mothers, and most critically, white children with full dominion over the enslaved and oppressed people of color.

America’s fascination with the white ****** unit has gone hand-in-hand with the historical proliferation of white supremacy. Whites are embedded from birth with the sense of common white identity, and this identity conditions them to replicate the white ****** unit, thus furthering the cycle of white supremacy. That is why the white ****** unit must be destroyed.

tumblr_inline_pfmbfdDoWQ1urfr1c_540.png
If you’re a white woman and you consider yourself a “white ally” to the black cause, then it’s time to do your part. Your white children reinforce the white supremacist society that benefits you. If you claim to be progressive, and yet willingly birth white children by your own choice, you are a hypocrite. White women should be encouraged to abort their white children, and to use their freed-up time, resources and wombs to assist the black community.

As this white supremacist society continues to imprison and kill black fathers, black women are forced to stand alone in their plight to raise the next generation of Americans. White women: instead of devoting your time and energy to white children who will reinforce the struggles of the black community, how about asking black women in what ways you can assist them in raising their children? How about adopting black children who have lost their parents to the destructive white supremacist society that you have enabled and encouraged? How about you stop being a racist and make yourself sexually available to black men and carry their children?

tumblr_inline_pfmbg702x51urfr1c_540.png
Of course, the best choice is to act preventatively to ensure that white children are not at risk of being born. But in circumstances in which termination and generation are the options, it is best to take advantage of your right to choose, and abort in favor of assisting black women, adopting, or giving birth to black babies. Indeed, a white womb dedicated to the good of the black community is a great form of Reparations.

It is time to move beyond “pro-choice” and start focusing on the needs of the black community. It is time for white women to stop considering only their own comfort and wishes when choosing to raise children. We have entered an era of “pro-future”, in which white supremacy is crushed, white birth rates are plunging, and black children are free to live in an open and welcoming society. Being pro-future is the next step in the liberation from white supremacy. Do your part, white women: abort white, give birth to black.

tumblr_inline_pfmbt0PXsM1urfr1c_540.png

Well at the risk of saying what a pile
You can’t blame all this on the white ****** unit when your answer is just remove the white kids and dads still not providing any ****** unit just more of the same and replicate that which is not working in the black community

Well...THIS IS THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF HORSE SHIT!

It's one thing to enjoy the fantasy land of a website such as this, which I do, I make no arguments in that way. But to say a bunch of dumbass shit like this is a fools game and ANYONE who even remotely believes that REMOVING the white race from existence would make the world a better place is an IDIOT living a life in full on ignorance.

Like him or not, Trump did more for the black community in this country that ANYONE ever did, but no, you don't want to believe that because "orange man bad" right? That fucking democrat party that black folks have been voting for year after year after year for the same stupid fools that have never done ANYTHING for the black communities or people except tell you OH IT'S THE WHITE MAN'S FAULT!

I'm not "white privileged!" I WORK! I have what I have because I work! It's that simple. I do what I need to do to take care of my ******. I don't sit around and bitch about what I don't have or what someone else does have, as some do.

One of my closest friends in this world is a black man. We spend sometimes hours talking. And you should ask him how he feels about BLM. And oh yea, he's one of those "don't give me a damn thing, I will work for what I have" black men.

Back