• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

A man's man humbled chapter 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigirlyboy

Author!
As I pulled into the driveway, my anxiety took over and I immediately felt sick. After turning off the key, Sherry said, "let's go baby"! Damn she seemed so bubbly now. I expressed my terror to her and she leaned over and told me that she loved me and we were going to get through this together. When it's over, we were going back down the hill to "our" spot and she was going to give me my reward. I was melting again. She professed her love and even said that she regretted being so rough with me. She was willing to answer my questions if I hadn't used an angry tone with her, she wouldn't have had to slap me. Without thinking, I blurted out that I was so sorry and begged her to please allow me to make it up to her.

She kissed me and again before saying, "then let's go".

I followed her inside and there was everyone sitting in the living room. Sherry announced that I was ready to apologize to everyone.

"He's going to apologize for ruining our vacation. Because when Tina came to the marina Saturday morning and told us what happened, it was not only an embarrassment to me, but to everyone of you!"
"Tiny" (that was her stepdad's nickname), "he's going to apologize to you for causing you to have to listen while my cousin told my mother, that her ********'s fiance (fiance? we are getting married?) was naked with a vibrator up his ass, right in front of her."
"Mom"
"He's going to apologize to you for embarrassing you because your ******** Amy, only 15, was standing there while Tina told all of us how his little dick was soft and he was oozing cum because he was had a vibrator in his ass."
"Amy"
He will apologize to you for getting caught acting like a queer, because 1/2 the town knows about it."
"Buzz"
"He will apologize to you for sticking his dick in your exgirlfriend. He will thank you for taking care of us and providing us a great vacation. Until he ruined it."
"Each of you can say what's on your mind and he will not say a word. Right baby?"

"Yes baby" I said.

"Then he can apologize to me."

Oh shit, she had layed out exactly what I was to say. She hadn't said that I had to say certain things. Especially these things. Only that I had to apologize. But after that little spill, I really didn't have a choice.

I looked at Tiny and told him, "I'm sorry that you had to witness your wife being told by her niece, that she saw me with a vibrator up......" Ohh God this was bad. "With a vibrator......up my ass!" Ohhh, I was burning up.

"Susan, I am extremely sorry that you had to hear about this with Amy right there and.."

"Apologize for what she had to hear about" Sherry interrupted.

Goddamn this is bad.
"Susan, I am so so sorry. You... you..... you had to listen. To hear. Ttttttoo, ohh, I'm sorry! Please forgive me, you had to listen to Tina,,,, tell everyone that I was....."
I couldn't believe myself. What I saying. The things I was admitting! But now I was on fire! After a very long pause and a very long breath, I continued on.
"I did have a vibrator in my ass and everything Tina said is true. I'm so sorry".

By now I was starting to cry. This was awful. Defeated. Lost. My mind just shut down and I couldn't speak.

"Ahem". Amy! The smirky little bitch! "I'm next".

I took a big gulp and managed to squeak out, "Amy, I'm sorry that I was caught acting a..."

"Acting?" Amy interjected. "Sherry, did Tina say he was acting?"

"You know what to say Ryan", Sherry said.

I dropped my head, a beaten man, and continued, "I was caught being a queer. I don't know what to say. I'm pathetic." I couldn't control myself any longer. I was merely saying what Sherry wanted and I couldn't even think, much less try to buck up against it.

"Now Buzz" she said.

Argh! I didn't know if I could take it! Yet, I found myself turning towards him and then I heard someone say, "Buzz, I apologise for thinking I could fuck Mary. Thank you for taking care of of everyone and I'm sorry for ruining things."

"Good" Sherry exclaimed! "Now everyone else can have their say."

Susan started right in. "Out with Mary with that little thing you have? Do you know how big Buzz's cock is? I have no idea why Sherry has kept you around. Especially now."

Amy chimed in "that everyone needs a lapdog. A dog to lap up afterwards, right Tiny?"

Tiny looked down and it hit me like a ton of bricks! I wasn't the only one here that was being degraded. No wonder he never spoke when Susan mentioned Buzz's cock.

"Sometimes you just have to accept things the way they are understand where your place" he said.

"That's right" Buzz chimed in.
" I know you didn't hit bottom with Mary, but did you even hit the sides?" And started laughing!
"Did you really think she could feel this time?"
"I couldn't believe it when Tina told us how little you are, but then Mary confirmed it."
"So answer me boy" (boy?! This bastard just called me a BOY?!!!!)
"Could she feel it?"

"N-n-no, she couldn't". I was in fire again!

"Do think that Sherry can feel it?"

" I don't...... I don't know". I said.

"Well little man, when she needs a real fucking then let me know and take care of pussy for her. Got it?"

"Okay" I responded.

"You address me as sir boy!" He said.

"Yes sir" I mumbled.

Sherry stood up in front of me and said "now it's my turn, what do you have to say to me?"

"I'm sorry that I ruined your fun baby, and I will make sure that never happens again".

Sherry just looked at me and her eyes began to get that look again. I had no idea what I should say. She slowly looked around at everyone else before she glare settled back on me.

"That's all you can say to me? [Sorry I ruined your fun?]. How about [sorry my dick is so little?]. Or [I'm sorry I'm a faggot]. How about apologizing to me for letting everyone know that my dick is fucking little? Huh?"

And without warning she kicked me right in balls! I crumpled to the floor in excruciating pain. Why was she doing this? How come she was wanting to hurt me?

Sherry bent down and told me to say. Say what she expected.

I started to cry once again and, once more Sherry softened. She put her arms around me said ever so gently in my ear, "oh baby, just say it. Like Tiny said,accept it. Say what has to be said so we can get out of here baby. You want your reward don't you?"

So I started babbling, "I'm sorry dear. I never meant to shame you, or myself. I didn't ever mean to be fag, or get caught. I should have known better than to hookup with Mary again. And I never dreamed I would get caught like that. I'm so ashamed. Please, please forgive me."

Sherry smiled and stood up. She reached down and helped me to my feet. Then led me outside to the truck. As we were backing out of the driveway, Sherry broke the silence.

"Well, I said I would answer your questions. I guess the first answer is yes, I did fuck Buzz, but we were broke up remember? But I love you and we need to decide on a wedding date baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back