• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

A great clip to waste your worthless seed

So many videos do that. Go directly from the blow job to he already has it inserted. I love to see the tease, the rubbing of the head against the lips of the pussy, the anticipation, the wondering if she can take it, the maybe fear in her eyes, the smile that slowly arrives on her face. And oh yes, why always starting in the doggy? In the doggy she is not involved in the action, no eye contact, no mouth to mouth. Think about that guys, let's put a little bit of feeling in these videos and also, I suspect, our women viewers would better enjoy the video.

So many videos do that. Go directly from the blow job to he already has it inserted. I love to see the tease, the rubbing of the head against the lips of the pussy, the anticipation, the wondering if she can take it, the maybe fear in her eyes, the smile that slowly arrives on her face. And oh yes, why always starting in the doggy? In the doggy she is not involved in the action, no eye contact, no mouth to mouth. Think about that guys, let's put a little bit of feeling in these videos and also, I suspect, our women viewers would better enjoy the video.
This guy gets it.

Back