• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

A GIFT FOR THE GIFTED

I'm a Married White Suburban Woman, 44dd-34-54 of a "certain age", verrry experienced, I worship at The Altar of the Ebony Cock Godz ! I luv encountres erotique' at fine hotels with my BBC dates & at times with their friends! I'm super conservative for business butt after work the word bimbo cums to mind. I get sooooo wet when I dress like a slut for my sessions. i luv tons of makeup, tight corsets & bustiers, spandex or leather micro-mini skirts, nylons, and of course CFM shoes or boots with six or more inch heelz. I have a cuckhubby who photos me in action, makes videos, cleanzup & fluffs providing we allow it. Otherwise he stays home jerking his little thingy if he's real lucky, & listens to me in action over the phone! (giggle)
i luv BBC gangbangs and bukkake sessions. i get sooooo wet when I dress like a slut for my fun. Does tons of makeup, tight corsets and bustiers, spandex or leather micro mini skirts, nylons and of course "fuck-me" shoes with six or more inch heels get you hard? Oooooooooh, i bet (giggle). And i get sooo wild posing for pics and vids.I've been in "The Life" for nearly 11 years now. I'm 50 yrs young, 6'2" in My spikes... I have a cuckhubby who William do anything to please Me & My Ebony Cock Godz ! I have a BlackBullMaster who arranges My servicing as well as whoring Me out when it pleases Him. I luv very high heels & boots, micro mini skirts, nylons, and slutty makeup. One of my "hobbies" is to go teazing at the mall!! Sometimes I'm joined by one of My gorgeous pre-op Shemale grrlfriendz I host a weekly BBC Gangbang & Bukkake party at a nearby luxury hotel cuckhubby, if he's been good, get's to join us to make his videos & fluff My Bulls so that I may be serviced until mid-morning....or beyond.
Junocordova - Profile page - XVIDEOS.COM

pic_2_thumbl (33) (1).jpg

pic_4_thumbl (17).jpg

pic_1_thumbl (36).jpg

pic_17_thumbl (6).jpg

pic_16_thumbl.jpg

pic_6_thumbl (6).jpg

pic_3_thumbl (25).jpg

pic_3_thumbl (22).jpg

pic_3_thumbl (24).jpg

Back