• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

A few IR couples...full

thank you...but having trouble here for some reason...been trying to post pics for 3 days now...and every pic I post it says it is to big....all of them?
I was trying to contribute and it wouldn't let me add any. Thought maybe it had reached some sort of size threshold for the thread???

I don't think the size is the problem. I can't even add pictures to the message you sent me. Maybe start another thread???

just tried posting on the Sat night thread....with no luck....he was sure making my status as author would allow me to post bigger content...but didn't work......the content size is the same as it always has been....he changed the server and did some work on slutwives and I couldn't post there for a couple of days but he got it fixed...but he changed something here...and he hasn't got it fixed....maybe if you sent the mod a note he would know not just me....I post pics just fine on slutwives...but can't here...same MOD

thank you bobby
yes DeeAnnaMontana….had to get someone else to fix for him...he couldn't find the issue...but looks like working I will try to post this morning....he made a bunch of changes on slutwives and couldn't post there for 2 days until he got it fixed....says this is 2 different servers but he must have done something here...but assures me everything fixed now

except I am NOT an author!...made that change hoping it would work...and didn't

Back