• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

A Crowd Sourced Story

writer4hire69

Author!
Author
Hello! I've been trying to do more writing after a long period of basically nothing. Something I came up with that I've tried elsewhere and wanted to take a swing at here was coming up with a sort of "crowd sourced story." That is, a story for the forum based around some inputs from the people on this forum. How does this work? Well, I have a list of questions and character details that follow and whoever is interested can give their answers. After that, I'll take the highest responses and start a story factoring all of that in.

I hope this sounds interesting and fun for people and hope that I'm not breaking any sort of rules by approaching ideas this way. I'm excited to see which answers people gravitate toward the most and really look forward to challenging myself by writing something out of it all.

To kick things off, let’s talk about our main girl.

Hair color:
a) Black
b) Brown
c) Blonde
d) Red

Body type:
a) Slim and lithe with small breasts and a tight butt
b) Curvy with big breasts and wide hips
c) Athletic and fit with toned arms and legs
d) Other?

Personality and Experience:
a) Geeky and outgoing, a handful of previous boyfriends
b) Shy and reserved, the church going type
c) Flirtatious and slutty, got around quite a bit

Style:
a) Jeans and t-shirts, a touch of tomboyishness
b) Long skirts and blouses, hidden figure
c) Crop tops and shorts, less is more
d) Punk/Goth, piercings included

Grooming:
a) Shaved bare
b) Trimmed
c) Hairy

Next up are the guys, with questions that focus a little less on the physical and more on the personality and relationships.

Cuck Personality:
a) Cocky and overly confident
b) Nice but a bit of a dork
c) Religious and inexperienced

Cuckold Level:
a) Aware and into it
b) Aware and tormented (but still into it)
c) Totally oblivious

Bull Personality:
a) Confident and domineering
b) Charming and funny
c) Shy and sweet

Association:
a) Roommates
b) Coworkers
c) College Classmates
d) Other?

How into it is the girl:
a) Reluctant
b) Curious
c) Extremely

Anything you think I’m missing? Add it in with your comment and I’ll try to bring it into the story!

No objection from me. Though I may be biased: I've posted a number of polls as a bit of a way for authors to see what interests readers. Anyway, as far as character traits go, my preference would be:

main girl.

Hair color:
d) Red

Body type:

Style:

Grooming:
a) Shaved bare or b) Trimmed

Next up are the guys, with questions that focus a little less on the physical and more on the personality and relationships.

Cuck Personality:

Cuckold Level:

Bull Personality:

Association:
c) College Classmates

How into it is the girl:
b) Curious

Summing it up, cuck is a conservative minded guy who is lucky to have girl. She is the happy/bubbly type but is loyal to cuck. Bull is bull.

I picked college classmates because I think that bf/gf cucking scenarios are overall in short supply. And of those, there are an awful lot of roommate stories. Many are good, but if the cuck isn't living with the bull it opens up more opportunities for her to cheat & the cuck to experience angst.

No objection from me. Though I may be biased: I've posted a number of polls as a bit of a way for authors to see what interests readers. Anyway, as far as character traits go, my preference would be:

Summing it up, cuck is a conservative minded guy who is lucky to have girl. She is the happy/bubbly type but is loyal to cuck. Bull is bull.

I picked college classmates because I think that bf/gf cucking scenarios are overall in short supply. And of those, there are an awful lot of roommate stories. Many are good, but if the cuck isn't living with the bull it opens up more opportunities for her to cheat & the cuck to experience angst.

Thanks for you responses! My plan is to let this run for another day or so and see if I get any more. If so, I'll go with the top picks. If not, I'll run with what you suggested.

Hello! I've been trying to do more writing after a long period of basically nothing. Something I came up with that I've tried elsewhere and wanted to take a swing at here was coming up with a sort of "crowd sourced story." That is, a story for the forum based around some inputs from the people on this forum. How does this work? Well, I have a list of questions and character details that follow and whoever is interested can give their answers. After that, I'll take the highest responses and start a story factoring all of that in.

I hope this sounds interesting and fun for people and hope that I'm not breaking any sort of rules by approaching ideas this way. I'm excited to see which answers people gravitate toward the most and really look forward to challenging myself by writing something out of it all.

To kick things off, let’s talk about our main girl.

Hair color:
a) Black
b) Brown
c) Blonde
d) Red

Body type:
a) Slim and lithe with small breasts and a tight butt
d) Other?

c) Flirtatious and slutty, got around quite a bit

Style:
c) Crop tops and shorts, less is more
d) Punk/Goth, piercings included

Grooming:
a) Shaved bare
b) Trimmed
c) Hairy

Cuck Personality:
a) Cocky and overly confident

Cuckold Level:
a) Aware and into it
c) Totally oblivious

Bull Personality:
b) Charming and funny
c) Shy and sweet

Association:
a) Roommates
b) Coworkers
c) College Classmates
d) Other?

How into it is the girl:
a) Reluctant
b) Curious
c) Extremely

Anything you think I’m missing? Add it in with your comment and I’ll try to bring it into the story!
Hair color:
d) Red

Body type:

Style:

Grooming:
b) Trimmed

Woman should also be a little more mature, 40's or 50's.

Cuck Personality:

Cuckold Level:
c) Totally oblivious (or mostly oblivious)

Bull Personality:
b) Charming and funny

Association:
b) Coworkers

How into it is the girl:
b) Curious

Hair color:
d) Red

Body type:
c) Athletic and fit with toned arms and legs - This way when she's properly bred she'll begin to soften and swell as her body transformers from a symbol of independence and strength into that of a BNWO broodmare.

b) Shy and reserved, the church going type - An innocent lamb who doesn't know what waits for her

Style:

Grooming:
b) Trimmed

Cuck Personality:
c) Religious and inexperienced - He met his girlfriend at church, and isn't much wiser to the dangers of the world than she is.

Cuckold Level:
c) Totally oblivious, leading into...

Bull Personality:
a) Confident and domineering - he is the Wolf having his way with the flock.

Association:
c) College Classmates - bf and gf are away from home for the first time, and trying new things...

How into it is the girl:
Right down the list, starting from a and ending with c:
a) Reluctant
b) Curious
c) Extremely

Hair color:
d) Red

Body type:
c) Athletic and fit with toned arms and legs - This way when she's properly bred she'll begin to soften and swell as her body transformers from a symbol of independence and strength into that of a BNWO broodmare.

b) Shy and reserved, the church going type - An innocent lamb who doesn't know what waits for her

Style:

Grooming:
b) Trimmed

Cuck Personality:
c) Religious and inexperienced - He met his girlfriend at church, and isn't much wiser to the dangers of the world than she is.

Cuckold Level:
c) Totally oblivious, leading into...

Bull Personality:
a) Confident and domineering - he is the Wolf having his way with the flock.

Association:
c) College Classmates - bf and gf are away from home for the first time, and trying new things...

How into it is the girl:
Right down the list, starting from a and ending with c:
a) Reluctant
b) Curious
c) Extremely
You're a little late to the party. Writer4Hire has already posted a part 1 & part 2.

Hair color:
a) Black

Body type:

Style:

Grooming:
a) Shaved bare

Cuck Personality:

Cuckold Level:

Bull Personality:

Association:
c) College Classmates

How into it is the girl:
a) Reluctant

Back