• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

A Beautiful Dream

Before this story begins, please understand that my wife and i have talked about bbc and getting interested in the BNWO/cuckold Lifestyle. But we've only talked about it and watched videos.And maybe even to some cockled practices. But that's as far as it as it has went.

I'm on my way home from work and my wife is not answering my phone calls. She always does so I desperately keep trying to call her. I pull into the driveway And rush inside, Only to find her stare at me with a completely oh shit look on her face and completely pink. Her head is on the back of the Couch and her asses in the air and the arch is almost pressing her stomach to the cushions. My stomach is in my ass and my heart rate is nonexistent! I quickly slam the door shut.Shut and back up against it and begin to stutter. "W w wh why are you cheating on me?" I cry out to which she replies. "Baby, it's gone beyond a fetish for me, you've made me crave Nigger dick So badly and for so long!" Moaning and gasping from his thrust, she's able to say, "This Is john our maintenance man that came over to replace our a c filter!" John pulls out, Smack in her ass cheeks with his ten inch thick black cock! She says, I don't know what happened. I was overwhelmed and hot and John looked at me and I excused myself but only to completely strip naked and come back in too offer myself to Him." She looks back at John and says, "Please put that nigger cock back in me!" The more I try to say your button, the harder he just fucked my wife and made her moan louder.I swear the whole block could hear her. I was completely destroyed but hard and leaking.

I felt like I need to conquer this moment and I said "Get your nigger dick out of my wife and...." When I did this?I was right up in his face.And the next thing I saw was darkness. When I started to come to my face was being dragged back-and-forth across our sheets. And I a very painful sensation coming from my asshole. And the more and more I gained consciousness, I realized I was being butt fucked deeply by my first ever b b c. My wife Standing behind john massage him, kissing his neck and once in a while slapping me in the balls. It was painful because he was as thick as a tall boy.
But I never felt more in place than at that moment. I had a stream and a small puddle of pre cum underneath me fromvhim fucking my soon to be called sissy pussy. And the next few moments that transpired before I had gainedva black eye, a fat lip, A black cock deep in my stomach and soon my guts would be flooded with his cum.

As he grabbed my hips and plowed his black seed deep into me.My wife grabbed me by my hair.Lift up my head and said stay put bitch boy, we will be back. Give me your debit card.Me and john are going to dinner.

Back