• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

24 year old wife engaged with 51 year old black man

Jessteph

24 year old wife
My wife works at duncan donuts a little over a month ago she told me about this 51 year old black guy that comes there to get his coffee. She has been talking about him all the time. She says he always compliments her and gives her good tips. A couple of weeks ago she told me that they exchanged phone numbers. Is it common these days for a young wife to text with a older black guy?

many girls have that older man fetish . its not that uncommon or really anything new , even us 50yo white guys get lucky at times hehe
I'm sure you do .. nice to see a white MAN here who isn't a "pussy-free white boi" -- ugh, that shit is so pathetic, and such a turn-off -- I wish those "bois" would get out of the closet and find a gay site to post that drivel on (along with the pics and posts about their tiny cocks, yuck, not what most people come here for).

With her talking about this older guy as often as you say she is, it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s gone further than just flirting. And obviously she’s interested in him or she would have politely turned off the flirting by just saying thank for your interest but I’m married.. but it sounds as if she wants it to continue. And your wife giving him YOUR phone number, it sounds as if he is at least admirable by wanting to ask you for approval to go out with her.. again, if they haven’t already met up.. Has she been getting home later than normal.. or telling you she is working overtime.
Yes, I could be very wrong but just from what I’ve read, it sounds as if she is very interested in this guy and she’s not holding back because she’s married. If they haven’t already, she wants it to go a lot further than the flirting and it’s not just for the tips he’s giving her. He’s looking to give her another big tip.. the tip of his big black cock in her married white push..with or without your approval..
That’s what I think anyway snd hope I didn’t offend you in any way..

Back