• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

18+ ******** Fetish by a Wanna-be CuckDad

I wonder how or why sometimes , but it really turns it on.
Even when I'm not in a sexy mood and think rationally , my mind tells me I want to see it happen in real before I die , I mean who's immortal in this world ?
Of course my ******** will be at least 18 and I in no way tolerate adult-minor involvement.
I'm not a *** yet. But still I want this in the future.
The girl I took so good care of ; now that my ******** has become 18 years old , legal age of consent .
I'll make some friends online who're into this lifestyle , I'll invite them home and encourage them to flirt with my ********. To try their best to seduce her.
I wonder what my ******** will do . Will she avoid them becaue they're too old for her age ?
I like Middle aged 45 to 50 men.
I'm thinking of making some online friends who live in same country. Has attraction for legal teens.
When my ******** becomes 18 , they'll co-operate with me . Stay at home at night if possible.
I think if the mother is present it won't happen. My future wife won't let so old man seduce her . Divorce and custody can be an option.
I hope that day comes when I get to see it.
A strong man flirting with the girl for whom I toiled so much to raise her up , take her to her bedroom and do the deed.
I would prefer it he be a good natured man , not some run of the mill horny shit.
I'm not looking for roleplay or dirty chat. So unless you have any good suggestions , fuck off.

Back