• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Your favorite blacked characters?

What are your favorite characters that you wish to see in a blacked artwork? It could be from a manga, anime, videogame or even a princess of a disney movie.

For me every Bleach female character is perfect for this scenario. In Bleach there's also a black queen: Yoruichi.
Then, Noelle from Black Clover, love the idea of noble, young qos getting bred.
Of course Makima, Yor, Fubuki, Nami. And basically every cute girl in a romcom or relationship that involves the cuck and bull fantasy.
1717618203877.png1717618299560.png1717618657959.png1717618901224.png

One last surprise: sissy hentai!
1717620506334.png1717620543837.png

This is my avatar in SecondLife, being kidnapped and ***** in various places by an unknown black men who tried hard to impregnate me. Some succeeded. Yes, in SecondLife, women can get pregnant!

4_014.jpg

Suzi and Kimji.jpg

Snapshot_034.jpg

1.jpg

Snapshot_028.jpg

What are your favorite characters that you wish to see in a blacked artwork? It could be from a manga, anime, videogame or even a princess of a disney movie.

For me every Bleach female character is perfect for this scenario. In Bleach there's also a black queen: Yoruichi.
Of course Makima, Yor, Fubuki, Nami. And basically every cute girl in a romcom or relationship that involves the cuck and bull fantasy.
View attachment 402324View attachment 402326View attachment 402328View attachment 402329

View attachment 402336View attachment 402337
Jessica Rabbit

Kirigaya Suguha, Takagi-san, Shouko Komi, Mandy Koriand'r (I wish there was more art of her) and many more !View attachment 402606View attachment 402602View attachment 402588View attachment 402586
About Mandy... you asked for more of her and I found these. I don't know if you've already seen these but i hope you enjoy.

About Mandy... you asked for more of her and I found these. I don't know if you've already seen these but i hope you enjoy.
Thank you ! Unfortnately it's pretty much all the art of her that exist and I already saw all of it, that's what to be expected for a bad character in a bad comics.

View attachment 402324View attachment 402326View attachment 402328View attachment 402329

View attachment 402336View attachment 402337
Let's get Kelly Bundy some dark desires

Back