• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Winning encouragement?

Looking for sites, discords, forums etc where one can discuss encouraging whiteboys to win :) If you have any pls comment or send me a DM.
This morning i was in the "encouragement" section of just such a "HardBNWO" server and then suddenly "poof", it disappeared...nuked, I believe. Sadly, there was so much amazing content there that is now lost. But, that happens to a lot of like-minded servers there. 😢

Looking for sites, discords, forums etc where one can discuss encouraging whiteboys to win :) If you have any pls comment or send me a DM.
What do you mean by encouraging them to win? What is win in this scenario? Their GFs going black, or the white males themselves being blacked?

"Winning encouragement" doesn't do well on Discord or Twitter as I am aware. Should probably carry it on Session chat app.
Either way, I am interested too.

Back