• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Who has the hottest ''hotwife'' or "girlfriend" on Darkwanderer?

Particularly pretty, naturally attractive. Congratulations to the new groom. Is she? will she be? faithful to her marriage vows?
New groom? FYI that was nearly two years ago! Yes, I'm faithful to my husband, (he is working away at the moment) He knows with his medical problems he can't do me anymore, so finds it perfectly agreeable for me to have an occasional bbc, or even bbc's, so long as he is there to share in my pleasure, and to clean up whenever, during or after!

New groom? FYI that was nearly two years ago! Yes, I'm faithful to my husband, (he is working away at the moment) He knows with his medical problems he can't do me anymore, so finds it perfectly agreeable for me to have an occasional bbc, or even bbc's, so long as he is there to share in my pleasure, and to clean up whenever, during or after!
You are a beautiful woman, face and figure.

You’re a lucky man. Keep her happy and you seem to know how.
Oh yes, he knows, just allows me a little freedom now & again, and then everything remains perfect in the home, he remains the head of household, the one in charge, (as far as the world is concerned) and I get what I need regularly and he gets most of what what I suggest! Yes, a lucky man!

Back