• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Whiteboy problems

Dont worry, same happened to me for years, i know a good solution for little white dicks and how to properly pleasure yourself while still serving the BNWO spiritually.
This method is also great because it helps you never reproduce.

Step 1: Get that clitty fully hard, it wont work if you are not properly excited for it.

Step 2: Lay either on your back ir side. This makes the process easy and effective.

Step 3: Push your clitty down towards your feet. Do it very slowly, it will resist so dont hurt yourself forcing it. Keep your legs together no matter how good it feels to spread your legs like a whore.

Step 4:Either flip over onto your belly or hump the floor or pillow. Or stay like that and massage your clitty like is a pussy. (Humping the pillow is more effective but both methods work)

This process works by putting your inferior clit in a position it was never intended to. And massaging/humping while in that position will destroy your penis muscles slowly and painlessly while reducing your overall sensitivity. Repeating this everytime you get hard compounds these effects little by little but it adds up. These effects are probably permanent.

If you do this, it will make gooning and edging easier and gives a good case of erectile dysfunction. I highly recommend chastity instead, as you can always take the cage off, but if you are a good WB and wanna go down this road, destroy your clit for the BNWO.

Go to the nearest LGBTQIA+ association, recognize that you feel like a woman and take female hormones.
Only in this way will you serve the NBWO worthily!

Let us know your progress! We want to evaluate your commitment to the NBWO.

Back