• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Whitebois need to live as whitewomen

Whitebois needs to follow a strict protocol of permanent male chastity, complete feminization, submission to Black men, and total denial of physical sexual contact with women.
They need to embrace there femininity be completely shaven, on pills, in panties and lingerie and learn to model in heels naked to attract black superiors as myself.
Why total denial of physical sexual contact with women? What if you're straight and love women? 😦

Whitebois needs to follow a strict protocol of permanent male chastity, complete feminization, submission to Black men, and total denial of physical sexual contact with women.
They need to embrace there femininity be completely shaven, on pills, in panties and lingerie and learn to model in heels naked to attract black superiors as myself.
I would still want to lick them clean after you have filled their pussy and ass with your hot cock-juices...

1000000366.jpg

20221230_113444.jpg

Always ready for some BBC deep in me

IMG_4311.jpeg

You're right, also hitting their white balls every day so as not to leave descendants, black men can impregnate white women
You are so right. My owner began destroying my balls as soon as he took ownership. I was still unlocked when he started. My second time serving Him I was mouth fucked while he used the cleard crush on me. He still crushes them today even though I have no Man cum after years of cage and meds.

P1040314.JPG

DSCN2269.JPG

Back