• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Whitebois Have Two Choices

I've come to the conclusion that ultimately whitebois will have exactly two choices when the BNWO comes into power. One of those choices is to be a good Cucky and support their Wife/Girlfriend and her Black Only lifestyle. The other choice is to Fem up and become a committed Sissy Gurl Slut to be used by powerful black men. As I have been a full time Sissy for well over a year now I can truly say that I am glad that I will be on the right side of things when the BNWO takes over. Because when the Grand Elder Mandingos come into power I would hate to be one of the whiteboi holdouts. Take it from me, giving up your butt-pussy for social justice is the most meaningful thing you could ever do with your life!!!!
pic_4_big.jpg

I very much agree, our small penises are useless so we only have to use our mouth or our ass to serve
In my case I would like to be a black man's sex toy

Back