• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Whitebois ….when did someone first tell you the truth, that you were small ?

17, after our first time with my wife (gf back then), I couldn't keep it hard for too long. And when we were kind of done, I was sad and feeling very bad, she was comforting me, then she said "it wouldn't make much of a difference anyway" and proceeded to measure it with finger tips.
She's my treasure, but goddamn that hurt 😂

When did someone first tell you the truth, that you were small ?

I had been lied to for many years by many women, until one finally told me the truth. She told me she didn’t want to ridicule my penis size, “because I actually was small” … I blushed bright red, and hard the hardest erection I can ever remember, her words are burned onto my soul, and they changed my life. Whitebois how about you ?
I just always knew... But I grew up in a mixed ******, 2 of my brothers are black and I grew up seeing the difference between a pathetic little pink peepee and the Black example of a magnificent manhood in general... One of my older Black Brothers is bisexual and I was the one who caught his attention - I also caught some huge loads of his hot spunk in both my mouth and my butthole - hell, I'm over 50 years old now and I went to his house last weekend and I caught a few more loads of his delicious cock juice...

Back