• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Whitebois ….How long have you been pussy free ?

Hotwife speaking for her husband here.

Are we talking about penis-in-vagina sex here? If so, then the last time my husband was able to get it inside of me and have sex was about 9 months ago.

He has had 2 chances since then, once he came prematurely, before entry. The other time, the timer went off before he could get hard enough to get it in (strict 5 minute limit).

other numbers related to my lil hubby:

Time between orgasms: ~2 months

Average time to orgasm: 73 seconds

Successfully having sex: 1-2 times a year

Last time seeing any woman naked other than me: 6 months

Last time seeing bare breasts: 3 weeks ago during vacation to France, before then several months (not even mine)

Different men I have slept with this year: 4?

* I have slept with more different men since we have been together than the number of women my husband has ever been with.

Since 2017, college. My last gf and I tried to have sex, but I was smaller than the tip of her pinky. So she has me find guys to fuck her proper. I got my white friends, but they were also micros and baby dicks. She then talked with some athletes and my friends and I watched her fuck BBC as big as her forearm plus fist. I never even attempted to get laid after that. All my friends became sexless cucks for beautiful Snowbunnies on campus too.

It's been 12 years after we came home and caught our ******** with a young black boy .even though we acted upset she told him he didnt have to leave so after we went back outside he continued pounding her hard.all she talked about was how much larger he was then me. .I knew it was over for me she would hang out with our ******** and him and told me she was just driving them around soon after they would use the word ho when talking about females and soon started calling me whiteboi

Back