• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

White wives taking black dick in public.

Sex in public can be scorching hot. I've been with black men in alleys, a bar or two, on a public sidewalk (at night), in public parks, In my front yard, in my neighbor's front yard (long story there), someone's backyard, In parking lots of shopping centers, in industrial centers, even the volleyball court of a hotel. Not to mention hotel courtyards, parking lots, parties, etc, the list is long.

About the only places I haven't had sex are stadiums, in the middle of a main street, on the freeway, or on the roof.

Sex in public can be scorching hot. I've been with black men in alleys, a bar or two, on a public sidewalk (at night), in public parks, In my front yard, in my neighbor's front yard (long story there), someone's backyard, In parking lots of shopping centers, in industrial centers, even the volleyball court of a hotel. Not to mention hotel courtyards, parking lots, parties, etc, the list is long.

About the only places I haven't had sex are stadiums, in the middle of a main street, on the freeway, or on the roof.
Oo I like to meet my neighbors behind the dumpster it perfect spot no one can see us so

My word, Suzi, you have had a lot of adventures! DeeAnna had a few public orgasms, but much more subtle. Dark theaters, in line at the theater, I watched once while she gave her boyfriend a blowjob in a broom closet! Oh and twice in restaurants. And I watched her give "road head" many times and a few back seat romps with her boyfriend while I was driving. I guess our list was longer than I thought...

My word, Suzi, you have had a lot of adventures! DeeAnna had a few public orgasms, but much more subtle. Dark theaters, in line at the theater, I watched once while she gave her boyfriend a blowjob in a broom closet! Oh and twice in restaurants. And I watched her give "road head" many times and a few back seat romps with her boyfriend while I was driving. I guess our list was longer than I thought...
OK, so there are more places I have to go to and get with a black man in public. Thanks for the list! I haven't ever been to an adult bookstore or an adult theater, so I am now curious about them. I've also done the "road-head", and I have had sex in the back of a pickup truck and in a van while another guy was driving. The pickup truck time was when I was still in high school and my black boyfriend decided that he needed to get relief right then and there, and then he had his friend drive us around.

I do want to try a homeless encampment, if it ever becomes safe to do that. My biggest fear being illness/disease. I am definitely not a bug-chaser! There is something extremely hot about a swarm of guys all over me while I lose control of what happens.

OK, so there are more places I have to go to and get with a black man in public. Thanks for the list! I haven't ever been to an adult bookstore or an adult theater, so I am now curious about them. I've also done the "road-head", and I have had sex in the back of a pickup truck and in a van while another guy was driving. The pickup truck time was when I was still in high school and my black boyfriend decided that he needed to get relief right then and there, and then he had his friend drive us around.

I do want to try a homeless encampment, if it ever becomes safe to do that. My biggest fear being illness/disease. I am definitely not a bug-chaser! There is something extremely hot about a swarm of guys all over me while I lose control of what happens.
This comes to mind when I read your last sentence... 762076426.gif

Oo I have try almost every thing in lifestyle except I still not try glory holes so

There are in ATL and other big cities.. me n wife went to an all BBC glory hole... all 10 plus inches some 12 to 14 inches and thick.. gd our face were covered
Lucky you , sadly there are virtually NO GLORY HOLES left in Australia and the ones that are left tend to ONLY be in gay clubs sadly . And as much as one we once attended which advertised saturday nights as hetero friendly sadly it was NOT .

Back