• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

White closet cd nervous about the BNWO

betafinn969

Closet CD from Finland
I'm a small white 27 year old closet cd, have done that for 7 months now. Before I was a regular straight guy and have only dated girls(never done anything with a man) Been single now over a year and as a closet cd, my mental state has changed a lot. Dressing up feminine, makes me feel more weak and submissive. And it's going on the more I have been dressing now. The more feminine I feel the less I think about girls these days, and more about men. It's been really difficult to admit, but I want to be honest.

Recently found out about BNWO. And I've looked into it lately. There's a lot of things out there about it, but they don't really bring answers. I'm not a racist, and haven't had any difference what color or religion somehow has. But this BNWO has made it feel like, that I am somehow less valuable as a man. And thus makes me feel even more vulnerable, weaker, submissive. Even if it's not my own choice. The crossdressing is my own choice, but this one feels different.
As I have these thoughts and questions, I felt like this would be a good site to talk about these things.

Pictures of me below:

Fet_35.jpg

Fet_59.jpg

Fet_61.jpg

I'm a small white 27 year old closet cd, have done that for 7 months now. Before I was a regular straight guy and have only dated girls(never done anything with a man) Been single now over a year and as a closet cd, my mental state has changed a lot. Dressing up feminine, makes me feel more weak and submissive. And it's going on the more I have been dressing now. The more feminine I feel the less I think about girls these days, and more about men. It's been really difficult to admit, but I want to be honest.

Recently found out about BNWO. And I've looked into it lately. There's a lot of things out there about it, but they don't really bring answers. I'm not a racist, and haven't had any difference what color or religion somehow has. But this BNWO has made it feel like, that I am somehow less valuable as a man. And thus makes me feel even more vulnerable, weaker, submissive. Even if it's not my own choice. The crossdressing is my own choice, but this one feels different.
As I have these thoughts and questions, I felt like this would be a good site to talk about these things.

Pictures of me below:

View attachment 439514

View attachment 439515

View attachment 439516
A Black Earth is inevitable. They will surpass us all in birth rates, and once all women experience BBC, women will consciously and subconsciously stop breeding with weak men.

It's a black future, enjoy the ride

It's one or the other, there is no in between. Either you fight this and work on yourself to become a strong father that protects his ******. Or ypu stay here and, you know the rest. I totally understand, I'm in the same boat
Well I'm not strong. I became a closet cd. So it's been very difficult the last 7 months as a Cd, as my interest in a woman has decreased. The reason is that I don't want to find a gf right now as a cd, as it feels wrong. I had hoped to quit crossdressing, go back to who I was and then find a girlfriend, but that has been delayed now for some time. 😑

Honesty is good. You are young enough to be a pretty gurl. This is where your life improves. 💄

You are thin and petite. You are pale white and you have weak noodle arms. These traits signal to a Black Man that your purpose is to serve him and serve his cock.💋

Don't let yourself get tan. The high contrast with masculine Black skin emphasizes white weakness and submission. Also the pink hair is a very nice touch. Pale skin and pink hair make a Black King hard. ;)

Your feminine and submissive feelings are perfectly normal as you discover your true female nature and your BNWO destiny.

Well I'm not strong. I became a closet cd. So it's been very difficult the last 7 months as a Cd, as my interest in a woman has decreased. The reason is that I don't want to find a gf right now as a cd, as it feels wrong. I had hoped to quit crossdressing, go back to who I was and then find a girlfriend, but that has been delayed now for some time. 😑
Bible or BNWO, the choice is yours. The Bible will save you. BNWO will bring you pleasure

Going back won't work out.
If you do get a gf, you can't help but telegraph your submissive nature to her. She will sense your weakness and effeminacy and lose respect for you.

Then add the mainstream Black culture messages that bombard her from every direction -- and she will know at least 1 or 2 girls in her circle who have Black boyfriends and hear all about their sexual prowess.

Say you are out with your gf and a socially aggressive Black Man approaches her right in front of you (and they will). What are you going to do? That's right, you'll cower like a whiteboi while she picks up on his masculine signals and flirts right back at him.

Either way you're going to end up in panties and heels.

1000002730.png

It's close to midnight here. It was a lot to read by you nanzi. I can't think about everything I want to reply to and answer. Feel a bit like I want to defend many of those things. But I have to think about it. Goodnight.

don't fight your nature, you discovered your true self. There are enough women in Finland who will be happy to be your "girlfriend" to help you come out and enjoy the company of black men together. With the right girlfriend, you can quickly become a popular slut in the black community

I'm answering both your posts here in one
Q: You are thin and petite. You are pale white and you have weak noodle arms. These traits signal to a Black Man that your purpose is to serve him and serve his cock.💋
A: I am aware that I'm thin, petite and pale. But I can't do anything about how I look or how small I am. 😔 And I don't want to signal to Black men anything like that.

Q: Your feminine and submissive feelings are perfectly normal as you discover your true female nature and your BNWO destiny.
A: Well I have been very confused about my feelings around the dressing part as it has made me feel so feminine. I don't have a BNWO destiny, what I have read it's just some whitebois that wants to belong to it. I'm not one of those.

Q: Going back won't work out.
If you do get a gf, you can't help but telegraph your submissive nature to her. She will sense your weakness and effeminacy and lose respect for you.
A: It will work once, I really manage to quit crossdressing and go back to being my old self. As it is now, I know it wouldn't work, as I feel that submissive nature following me around now everyday. So yes you're right there in that part, and probably would lose respect, that's the main reason why I haven't been looking for a gf the past 7 months since I've started crossdressing.

Q: Say you are out with your gf and a socially aggressive Black Man approaches her right in front of you (and they will). What are you going to do? That's right, you'll cower like a whiteboi while she picks up on his masculine signals and flirts right back at him.
A: Well not every man is dominant and aggressive. Not everyone girl likes that or are in situations like that with her man.

don't fight your nature, you discovered your true self. There are enough women in Finland who will be happy to be your "girlfriend" to help you come out and enjoy the company of black men together. With the right girlfriend, you can quickly become a popular slut in the black community
I am of course fighting it. I don't want to have a girlfriend who knows I'm a closet cd, and hence those things wouldn't happen. 🙄

A: I am aware that I'm thin, petite and pale. But I can't do anything about how I look or how small I am. 😔 And I don't want to signal to Black men anything like that.
A Black Man can spot whiteboi weakness from the other side of the room. What you "don't want" does not change that Black Men are highly attuned to white femininity and they see whitebois as not much different than women. That is why a confident Black Man will approach a white girl right in front of her boyfriend.

A: Well I have been very confused about my feelings around the dressing part as it has made me feel so feminine. I don't have a BNWO destiny, what I have read it's just some whitebois that wants to belong to it. I'm not one of those.
The BNWO is the eventual subjugation of the white race. That means all of us have a BNWO destiny. It is good that you feel so feminine. That will
help you embrace your fate.

A: It will work once, I really manage to quit crossdressing and go back to being my old self. As it is now, I know it wouldn't work, as I feel that submissive nature following me around now everyday. So yes you're right there in that part, and probably would lose respect, that's the main reason why I haven't been looking for a gf the past 7 months since I've started crossdressing.
Yes, whitebois are 90% female and you are fighting the girl inside you. Set her free and you will be happy.

A: Well not every man is dominant and aggressive. Not everyone girl likes that or are in situations like that with her man.

It's clear you haven't been out in the night-clubbing scene for a long time. Experienced Black Men are bold and confident because they know they have what every white girl is impulsively curious about. Often the Black Man will simply make himself an obvious majestic presence and the white girls will come to him.

1A_sissy.jpg

Back