• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

what is the most rea bnwo thing you have done

I was having an affair with my black neighbor for years during and after COVID, and he kept pushing me into more extreme activities. At first I thought it was just some light BDSM play, but what he was doing was conditioning me to submit to him and wear a collar that said "White Slave". He broke me and I wore the collar when I was with him, and a necklace he gave me when I wasn't. He then began to let his friends have me as well, and I got pregnant. I never knew who the father was, and in most cases, the man was a total stranger to me. I miscarried, and he kept at it, until my husband found out and after a long and messy time, we reconciled. My husband had to warn the neighbor to keep his distance. He now has a restraining order against him. Because I know that if he tried again, I would again become his sex slave.

This is why I write the stories I write. They are an attempt at therapy.

I was having an affair with my black neighbor for years during and after COVID, and he kept pushing me into more extreme activities. At first I thought it was just some light BDSM play, but what he was doing was conditioning me to submit to him and wear a collar that said "White Slave". He broke me and I wore the collar when I was with him, and a necklace he gave me when I wasn't. He then began to let his friends have me as well, and I got pregnant. I never knew who the father was, and in most cases, the man was a total stranger to me. I miscarried, and he kept at it, until my husband found out and after a long and messy time, we reconciled. My husband had to warn the neighbor to keep his distance. He now has a restraining order against him. Because I know that if he tried again, I would again become his sex slave.

This is why I write the stories I write. They are an attempt at therapy.
omg r u ok,

omg r u ok,
Thank you for asking, but I am as fine as I will ever get. My problems started early in life, and I have been addicted to black cock since I lost my virginity to a black man who ***** me. That struggle will remain with me until I can no longer have sex.

Thank you for asking, but I am as fine as I will ever get. My problems started early in life, and I have been addicted to black cock since I lost my virginity to a black man who ***** me. That struggle will remain with me until I can no longer have sex.
omg you are a strong women ,,,,
if i can help in any way i will

I was young too
16 in high school
Came home early
Feel asleep
I woke to my mom and a bbc in the next room

I was hearing hom say your Irish husband has a limp c....

Back