• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

What about our moms

What about our mom?

• Total voters
Sadly my mum had breast cancer and had passed before I started to cuckold my husband but when we told Rob's mum she told me that if he'd been her husband, she would have cuckolded him too.

I'd never met Rob's father as he'd passed when my husband was in his late teens but after we'd informed his mum that I was cuckolding her son we became great friends and Joan told me that it ran in the fami1y because she had cuckolded his father. She was always interested in hearing about the young black guys that I was meeting. Joan told me that she regretted the fact that there were none when they had lived and told me that her son was lucky to live in a more multi-cultural society where I could do it with them instead of him.

In this day and age cuckolding your husband does not seem to be totally unexpected. As we've always been open about it there is nothing for us to hide or be ashamed of. When we came out to our fami1y and friends our own kids were still in junior school and even twenty five years later, they see me as a cool mum.

Back