• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

The Refugee Assistance Center (part 2)

alanclarke77

Author!
Author
The first part of the story can be found here.

The bell rang.

"I got it!" yelled Franz while heading to the door, while his wife Stephanie was making last preparations upstairs.

"Hello Ilke!" said he, opening the front door of their house.

"Hi there." responded Stephanie’s mother, entering with a smile.

They asked her to watch their kids, while they will be having their first visit at the Refugee Assistance Center. The big day came.

"Come in, make yourself comfortable." said Franz. "We will be back after 8 pm."

"Oh guys, don’t you worry….. It’s my pleasure to spend time with my grandchildren. Besides…. I’m so proud of you two, that you decided to make this step. It’s big! You are doing the right thing."

Meanwhile Stephanie came downstairs. She decided to dress up nicely, like it would be going out to the theater or good restaurant for a dinner. It was real celebration for them…. Big thing indeed. So she put a nice, red dress, with black stockings and heels. She decided not to put any bra or panties, just to underline her readiness and availability to the men who awaited her at the Center. Her husband put trousers, shirt and the jacket on. Just instead of the boxers he had to wear chastity device, as instructed.

"Hi mum!" said Stephanie

"Darling... you look fabulous!" exclaimed Ilke. I’m so proud of you that you decided to devote yourself to those poor migrants. I think we owe something to them and I’m very glad that my ******** is such a generous person!" added with smile. " Go! Go guys, give them what they deserve!"

During whole day Stephanie was so excited that she barely could work. Since early morning she was thinking only about her first day of service for migrants. Throughout the day she felt vibes in her pussy and constant moisture in her pants. 8 days ago she installed the RAC app entering her data and the first day of her period, as told before. It was like a next step of a complex, slow, consistent, long-lasting ceremony of her surrender. The surrender of her body, her intimacy, and finally the biggest taboo: her fertility. Step by step, she was descending lower and lower to that abyss of her decadent sacrifice. First came the decision, then visit to the RAC, then installing the app….. today the first day of service finally arrived.

That was the part which excited her the most. The sex itself…. Yeah, ok. Her husband was her first partner, so of course new things, new experiences would spice up her life. Helping those poor people" of course it was important to her. She had a good heart and definitely felt compassion to the migrants. She wanted to help, and was glad to have this opportunity.

But the necessity to surrender herself and her body, and the fact that she is about to lose control over her sexuality" that was the biggest kick. She realized that from now on the app in her Smartphone will tell her when she has to spread the legs and give her unprotected pussy to total strangers of different color of the skin, letting them shot their sperm inside her as they want. Her mouth will serve them, her tits will please them and then" ultimately" will feed the babies which are not her husbands. Every time she thought about it, she got aroused.

8 days ago her new app greeted her and then she got her schedule. The picked days were 8, 9, 11, 21, 22, 24 and 26. Since it was her first month, they didn’t get any special cards. Those days looked pretty safe (as of the risk of pregnancy), especially that her cycle was usually pretty regular, but of course there was always a slim margin of unpredictability. Will she get pregnant first month?

The couple left the house and drove to the center, barely speaking. The tension was almost to be sensed in the air. Franz felt a little bit uncomfortable with his new chastity device on. His cock hurt a little bit when he was about to have an erection, but as his wife joked “Every pleasure comes with a price.”

Stephanie took her Smartphone to check the messages and materials from RAC to recall one more time all the rules and requirements. She studied particularly the section called “The etiquette of the service”…. She started to repeat it point after point loudly in the car, knowing how much it turns her and her husband on:

1. The German married woman gives her body and sexuality to Black and Arab refugees as justified and proper satisfaction for any harm and misery they suffered.

2. The German married woman serves the migrants fully naked to show her openness and readiness to do the sacrifice.

3. The German married woman limits her sexual activity with her husband and gives priority to the refugees and their sexual needs.

4. The German married woman happily accepts any Black and Arab penis inside her and welcomes their sperm inside her pussy and womb.

5. The German married woman gives up any form of birth control and makes her fertile eggs available to be impregnated by Black and Arab refugees.

6. The German married woman remains ready to serve them sexually at any given time in month, gladly accepting it no personal restriction.

7. When impregnated, the German married woman carries the interracial baby with care and joy and welcoming him/her as the new member of the ******, increasing also the multiculturalism in her country.

8. The German married woman keeps herself in good shape, neat and clean to maximize the sexual satisfaction of the Black ad Arab migrant.

9. The German married woman acknowledges that primary role of her breasts is to please the migrants, and they may admire them, maul them and suck them as they wish.

10. The German married woman is always gentle and kind with the migrants, thanking them for fucking her and for their sperm, no matter if they dump it in her pussy, in her mouth or on her body.

They arrived on time, even a bit in advance, not to hurry up. If somebody should see them now, when they stepped out of the car, would not think that this man is carrying his wife to the orgy. However, the camp was situated outside the town, so they saw only couple cars which were already parked, and two more coming just after them. While heading to the entrance, Franz glanced back only to see another couple following them. The man was holding his wife’s hand and smiled him back. For Franz it was a gesture of reassuring support. He felt like they are members of a community of generous, good people, wanting to help the others. Unlike Steph, he was not so convinced about this, however the fantasy of letting his wife to be fucked by other man was a strong encouragement to enter the programme.

At the entrance they were greeted by the employee of the RAC who gave them instructions and assigned them to their private booth.

"Today you will be called as service visitors number 7. And that’s also the sacrifice room number for your today’s service duty as well as changing booth. Once you get there, you have to undress totally. Then our other representative will pick you up and get you to your room. You are strictly forbidden to cover yourself or hide. Hands to the side and follow the guide. I assume you know what to do next. Around 8 pm the guide will take you back to the booth. Questions?"

"Not any." responded Stephanie. She got the impression, that the RAC worker (young female) looked at her disapprovingly, but was she really? Even so, Steph was concentrated on other things.

"Off we go!" said Franz, trying to keep up.

Once they entered the booth they both started to undress. It felt really strange not to have a piece of clothes and to be barefoot in this weird place. Franz started to feel stupid with this odd device on his manhood. After they heard the knock, they both instinctively tried to cover themselves realizing after a second, that they can’t. The couple immediately put the hands back to the side, as instructed.

"Ready to go?" asked a men in RAC uniform

"Yes."

"Okey…. Let me lock you." said, with a polite smile turning to Franz.

At this moment he felt like a model in a strange game. A man he just met started to maneuver his hands around his dick, checking whether the device is properly installed and then made a quick BEEP with his joystick locking him for next 4 hours. Isn’t it absurd?" thought he. But this absurdity made him feel amused and a little bit more relaxed. To late for doubts, right?

"Follow me," said the guide quickly "and keep your hands down."

Once they left the booth they passed first corridor, turned and passed the other door. Then they saw the series of doors to the rooms on one side and a big space on the other one, filled with men. As they understood, those were the men who were participating in today’s meeting with the servicing couples. They were separated only by big glass windows. They were chatting and laughing and some of them staring and pointing at them. Steph certainly draw some attention "White meat!" exclaimed one of the blacks, laud enough to be heard in spite of the glass windows, arousing a laugh of a group of migrants around him.

The couple felt like on being on display at a zoo, or to be a bait for wild, hungry predators, which increased the level of their humiliation on one side, but arousal on the other. Franz felt his legs weaken at the thought that his lovely wife is about to be fucked fiercely by those greedy bunch of men. Steph started to feel her pussy juices on her thighs. Her body obviously wanted to start her act of sacrifice.

The worker opened the door number 7 and let them in "See you at 8." he said, and closed the door, heading to the booths to get the next couple.

"Ready?" asked Franz his wife, holding her hand tightly.

"Yes." she smiled back Thanks for coming with me." she added.

They positioned themselves by the bed facing the door and waiting for first knock. The tension was so intense, that they could barely stand still.

Knock-knock

The couple immediately kneeled down, staring at the door, as instructed.

After a second the first refugee came in, looking at Stephanie with greed and lust.

"Yeeah!" he exclaimed gladly. "Fresh white German cunt for fuck!" added with strong Arab accent, while his tracksuit pants started to expand in front, showing his visible excitement.

Stephanie looked directly at him and said "Good afternoon, Sir. I’m here to serve you as you wish."

The man she saw was coming from Libya. He was rather tall, his skin was not too dark, but the beard and mustache made him look wild. Dressed in tracksuit pants, hoodie and sport shoes he approached the couple with a cheeky smile on his face.

"You!" said the Libyan pointing at Franz. "Go there and watch me use your wife!" indicating the place by the wall. "No touch, no word! She is mine!" he finished, accentuating the word “mine” loudly.

Franz walked away obediently, as instructed, feeling both humiliated (also because of the stupid chastity device) and excited as he watched this savage approaching his lovely wife.

At the same time Steph was awaiting her faith still on her knees.

"Stand up!"

She did as instructed, trying to stay calm and firm, even though her excitement was only growing.

The Libyan greedily moved his hands on her tits, mauling them with lust and visible pleasure. Then he just put his puffy lips on her left nipple sucking it, while the other tit was still caressed by his rough palm. Stephanie sighed. Her husband looked astonished seeing how easily his wife was giving up to this complete stranger.

After a while the migrant put his hand on her shoulders pushing her back down o her knees. She realized what is going next when he undressed quickly. The man started to strike his cock and heading it towards her face.

"Lick and suck my Arab cock and balls, you white racist bitch!"

With all her good will, like a new employee who is trying to make a good impression, Stephanie started to worship his shaft and balls. Franz was observing this show with envy…. His wife always refused to do oral sex. Now, he was forced to watch as she was eating random stranger’s cock like it would be a pile of best ice-cream.

Stephanie was in growing ecstasy. Feeling forced to break her taboo, to serve this man with her lips, mouth and tongue made her even more excited as she was before. She truly wanted to get fucked by this barbarian right now. But she was not in the position to demand anything so she just kept sucking his cock, while her pussy juices were running down her thighs.

"I see you like my Libyan cock," said then refugee "yeah…. lick it, suck my balls full of Arab cum you stupid whore…. Your wife is a whore, German, white, European whore…. She is all mine and I want her to get my baby!!" the man was visibly getting more and more excited.

"Stop, and stand up!"

"Yes Sir!"

"You like my cock?"

"Yes Sir, it’s great."

"You want my cock in pussy?"

"Yes Sir, I want your cock in my pussy."

"Tell this to your husband!"

"Franz, I want this precious cock of his in my pussy." said Steph obediently.

"All right, I will give you what you want, you whore. On all fours!"

She did as he told. The man wasted no time to grab her hips and to position himself behind her. His hard cock was starting to look for her wet and shaved pussy lips to complete this mating ritual. Then it happened. She felt a quick move, as the Libyan pushed forward, and her pussy became filled with his Arab cock. She moaned with pleasure and she bit her lip waiting for the fucking. The man realized that he doesn’t have much time left, so he just started to pump her vigorously. Franz moved to the right to get the best view of Steph’s pussy as the savage hammered her with good speed. The sound of his balls slapping her back was the only sound in the room. The Libyan fucked her from behind like she was his trophy and started to breath more heavily. On the same time his wife was moaning like a mare in heat being served by the best stallion. The view was just surreal for Franz…. He realized how painful it will be to be forced to wear the cage…..If only could touch his own cock….He wouldn’t last 10 seconds to explode. Instead, he was watching as the Libyan increased the speed and started to make more noise.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh….." his hands held her ass firmly, while his cock was working her cunt like a piston. "Here it comes!" He raised his voice. "Here it comes!!!!" repeated with difficulty…

"Please fuck me Sir, fuck my pussy." mumbled Stephanie, feeling that her orgasm is just around the corner. "Fuck me, fuck me…..."

Then, all of a sudden his face grimaced, his body stiffened in one position as he pushed his manhood into her pussy as deep as he could and the air was filled with a giant roar announcing that he started to spew his load inside Stephanie’s love hole.

"Aaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggghhh!!! Taaaake my sperm, biiiiiitch!!!!"

Stephanie responded with a loud groan, releasing all her emotions, anticipation, tension and heat at the same moment. A month ago she was an exemplary wife and mother. Now, a random Arab man used her like a cheap hooker, and his sperm was just shot inside her unprotected womb. She felt relieved and fulfilled at the same time.

"Shit!" he cried. "Oh, yeahh……. This white cunt is great!" exclaimed the refugee with satisfaction.

With a loud “blurp” he withdrew his cock from Stephanie’s pussy. Franz saw a big globe of sperm coming out of her and starting to dribble down her legs… What a sight! He would pay a lot to get access to his own cock to fuck her right now or at least to relieve himself with his hand. But, all he could do was to just to look at this visible sign, that his wife has just been possessed and creampied by an Arab stranger.

Then came the buzzer announcing that the time is up. The Libyan quickly dressed and said a sarcastic “see you” towards the couple, with a smiling, relaxed face and left the room.

"Steph? Are you OK?"

She looked at her husband not knowing what to say in fact. She didn’t want to hurt his feelings by saying that she just experienced the most wild and satisfactory moment of her sexual life. But it truly was…. The first visit to the Center to subscribe, the fantasies, the anticipation, the circumstances, the app giving her orders, this man, the rough fucking and the fact that she was just degraded to the role of an object serving to fulfill sexual needs of the migrants" all that cumulated into the best orgasm, she ever had. She tried not to scream and moan, not to get herself and her husband embarrassed, but this didn’t come easy. She just wanted next mating. She was ready for more. Much more. But she was not ready to tell him all of this.

"Thanks, I’m good!" she said, smiled and headed to the bathroom. "I need to prepare myself for next stud." added as much neutrally, as she could.

5 minutes later the couple took its place back by the bad, waiting for next inhabitant of the camp. After they heard the knock, they both dropped to their knees. At the door they saw an old men, maybe around 60-70 years old, black as a coal who was struggling to move. He greeted them with some combination of words and sounds in which they recognized very poor French. Realizing that the communication would be difficult, they both just waited for some instruction.

The man slowly approached Stephanie and the expression on his face showed that he was pleased with what his was seeing. Still muttering some words, the old men undressed and climbed the bed. The couple stood up and turned around to see what comes next. The African pointed on Franz showing him to sit on the side of the bad. Then laid down on his back and asked Stephanie to suck his cock. She started to do it immediately. His penis was bigger and thicker than the previous one; the wrinkled skin of his body showed that he might be even older than it seemed to be initially. While Steph was working on his cock with her mouth the man closed his eyes and his face became relaxed. Franz, sitting nearby had a good sight on her pretty face, performing a blowjob on this refugee from black Africa.

After couple minutes the man opened his eyes and instructed her silently to sit on his hard cock. Stephanie positioned herself above it and dropped her body slowly giving a loud moan when this black dong filled her up completely. Her pussy was still lubricated from her excitement and previous intercourse. She started to move up and down gently and saw a thumb up from her customer. He sighed and started to manipulate his hands on her great tits, which were swaying nicely close to his face. He grabbed her nipples starting to pull them gently at first, but in time the mauling became more and more violent, like they would be

a squishy toy for his pleasure. In normal circumstances she would feel pain, but in her current state the sensation coming from her poor, harassed tits only added more pleasure from the fucking itself. The old men pointed at Franz and ordered him to come closer to his wife’s pussy. As he did, he saw how much her vagina was stretched, while Steph was raising and lowering her body on this cock. The contrast between her pink, innocent shaved pussy and the coal black, big piston coming in and out was just amazing. If previously his lovely spouse was being literally possessed, fucked and creampied by an Arab beast, now she was serving as young, delicious reward and cum dumpster for an ugly, old illiterate African.

Stephanie felt like a model on display. She was serving this man with passion and commitment, gladly accepting his will to play roughly with her tits. She felt admired and used like a doll in the same time. Soon he started to breath more heavily signaling that this ride is coming to an end. Indeed, after couple more bounces, this old goat grabbed her hips, pushed her fully down on his cock and a grimace on his face, as well as a laud moan announced that he released a solid portion of black sperm deep inside her pussy.

He said two words (easy to understand: bien, merci), dressed up and left, satisfied with good service. Steph again went to the bathroom to clean herself quickly to get ready for more. Franz observed her and admired her devotion to do this. She was so beautiful to him….. So fresh and still young woman, who decided to offer her body to be used by strangers….

The next man was just a refugee from Yemen, quite slim, with curly hair, mustache and ugly face. When he smiled, it turned out that he has half of the teeth. And his smile came from the sight of this beauty waiting for him at her knees and ready to do whatever he wanted. In normal life he couldn’t even dream about woman like this white German slut, ready to serve him right here and right now.

He quickly undressed and ordered her to suck his dick and lick his balls. He looked triumphantly at her husband while she was eagerly doing so. Soon after this Yemeni asked her to assume missionary position. He laid down on her, holding her tight, playing with her magnificent tits and put his cock right inside her already well used pussy. Delighted, he started to kiss her face, arms and nipples while he was starting to pound her vigorously.

Franz looked with a surprise how his wife used her sexy legs and feet to embrace her lover, as she wanted this ugly, toothless Arab to get as close to her as possible. Looking down, he saw as his dick was working her cunt up and down, causing Steph to moan quietly, which made this Arab stud even more happy and satisfied. He fucked her for another 15 minutes (Steph got another orgasm meanwhile) and finally let a laud roar out before the last thrust after which he rammed his cock inside to spew his cum inside her. Filling the streams of hot sperm shot by this poor, ugly migrant, she hugged him as tight as possible, like she wanted to extend that moment of unification of his animal lust and her need to serve as his breeding mare.

Her husband watched this fascination and a bit of jealousy, as he realized that this vulgar barbarian got a chance to impregnate his wife, thing, which he will be forbidden to do so in coming months.

After the Yemeni left, the couple was truly exhausted, both physically and mentally. Luckily, to fourth user picked for today was quite quick in his actions: he nearly came when she was sucking his black cock, and then fucked her just for 2 minutes before he spurted his load deep in her belly.

Stephanie was still on the bed. What a sight she was. Once a good, elegant wife, now she was resting naked, her legs spread obscenely, while a globe of dirty, black sperm was running down her well used hole and thighs. It took her couple minutes to raise up and go to the toilet for final cleaning.

Then they got picked up and taken back to the changing booth. Previously crowded gathering room, full of horny studs now was empty. The German delegation of married white women served them well.

The way back home was conducted quietly. On one hand, Franz wanted to talk about it, but Steph, tired and exhausted just closed her eyes, resting. Back home, she got a big hug from her mother. After taking a shower she kissed her kids goodnight and went straight to bed. There was another visit at the center the next day.

Her husband waited just enough the get rid of the chastity device. His balls ached like hell. He was hoping for some interaction with his wife, but seeing her laying in the bed, he just went to the bathroom. It took 15 seconds to release his load to the toilet. His orgasm was so intense, that even though he tried to remain quiet, a loud, embarrassing moan got out of him.

"Franz! Clean after yourself, honey." said Stephanie quietly, and fell asleep.

Back