• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

The realities of Becky

BLKPower

Black supremacist
When I was younger, there was only certain nuances certain things that you just did not do when I was in the fifth grade there was a pretty white girl blonde hair wore glasses played volleyball on the playground court during recess I used to just stand there by the storage containers and stare at her. I was scared. I was captured by her beauty at the same time I was scared and intimidated to talk with her and approach. Looking back at it today reminds me of the unspoken rules during those formative years, you just don’t talk to Becky you don’t hug Becky you don’t interact with Becky because Becky can/will get you hurt even if she doesn’t directly choose to The system doesn’t want you and Becky to interact with it other and this system will destroy you no matter how innocently it is that you and Becky are together Becky is the most dangerous thing to a black man and is one of the final things the Black-men must collectively overcome to succeed

Well Becky grows up and surrounds herself with inclusive white girls, competing about being the most open minded. White men becomes the disease and the cure is black men.

Well Becky grows up and surrounds herself with inclusive white girls, competing about being the most open minded. White men becomes the disease and the cure is black men.
So you think it’s only a matter of time for Becky with her self determination to prove that she is not racist to get blacked for social validation?

So you think it’s only a matter of time for Becky with her self determination to prove that she is not racist to get blacked for social validation?
Absolutely, Becky knows the system is rigged against women and minorities. That's why she'll feel for a brotha more than her brother.

Absolutely, Becky knows the system is rigged against women and minorities. That's why she'll feel for a brotha more than her broth I don’t think you understand
Absolutely, Becky knows the system is rigged against women and minorities. That's why she'll feel for a brotha more than her brother.
I don’t think you have a full understanding. She will also use the system against you when she feels like it.

This is systematic racism.
If a yt bitch can make you a Black God feel uncomfortable then it can only be systemic racism.
Sir, i used to idolise Becky but now I see her as just a Karen. Better yet she probably sees herself as a Karen.
We need your Black Leadership. Soon Becky will be on her knees obeying You.

If a yt bitch can make you a Black God feel uncomfortable then it can only be systemic racism.
Sir, i used to idolise Becky but now I see her as just a Karen. Better yet she probably sees herself as a Karen.
To be black in America is to be black in the belly of the beast. It is systematic racism. It is a current reality today.

When I was younger, there was only certain nuances certain things that you just did not do when I was in the fifth grade there was a pretty white girl blonde hair wore glasses played volleyball on the playground court during recess I used to just stand there by the storage containers and stare at her. I was scared. I was captured by her beauty at the same time I was scared and intimidated to talk with her and approach. Looking back at it today reminds me of the unspoken rules during those formative years, you just don’t talk to Becky you don’t hug Becky you don’t interact with Becky because Becky can/will get you hurt even if she doesn’t directly choose to The system doesn’t want you and Becky to interact with it other and this system will destroy you no matter how innocently it is that you and Becky are together Becky is the most dangerous thing to a black man and is one of the final things the Black-men must collectively overcome to succeed
That's why I don't hold it against Black men who give in to their impulses by forcing white girls. Society discriminates against them and frustrates them. I can't imagine your suffering, but I'm really angry with Becky for not giving you the attention you deserve.

You have my full sympathy. Reading these testimonies encourages me to support the BNWO and hope that, also thanks to the LGBTQIA+ movement, whites become a minority to be used for the purpose of compensating the oppressed!

Back