• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

that moment the BNWO became more than merely a fetish?(in general and for you)

BLACK BULL devotee

obsessed with black
i believe it's safe to say that for many of us,the BNWO is more than just a fetish.the extent to which that's the case depend on each individual,of course.
the questions are, when did the BNWO become' more ' in general(i do believe it's post BLM riots that the shift began) and when did it happen to you specifically.

I don't think it was after a specific riot. Seen from Europe, it is several decades of awareness, of observing what was happening in the world and being aware of our responsibility. More and more white people have become aware and now it seems unstoppable.
In our case, my cuckold and I started simply as a fetish. We actually started with cuckold practices with white bulls, but after discovering BNWO it soon became something more, much more... and today we are strong advocates of BNWO/MNWO to the fullest extent, far beyond the sexual.

i believe it's safe to say that for many of us,the BNWO is more than just a fetish.the extent to which that's the case depend on each individual,of course.
the questions are, when did the BNWO become' more ' in general(i do believe it's post BLM riots that the shift began) and when did it happen to you specifically.
When Obama became president. Ever since we live in a woke progressive world.

i don't know if there was a single moment, either, for me or in general. i think thoughts around the "BNWO" have basically always been a mixture of different people's desires, fears, guilt, trauma, etc. was it ever "just a fetish" when it brings together sexuality, race, gender, and real-world power relations and violence? whenever the term was coined (does anyone know exactly when?), people other than the person who coined the term started pulling it in their own different directions, so that people of different races, ages, genders, and political backgrounds can have their own particular angle on the idea, what is likely to happen, what they think should happen, and (likely) what turns them on about it.

During the lockdown, it became pretty clear that western governments dont see a future with white people. Seeing how submissive and willing white ppl are about getting replaced really made me realize that we deserve this, and i want to be on the winning team.

I was introduced to Cuckolding and the BNWO by a lovely lovely woman who was so sincere and frank about her wants and desires that it intrigued me. We sat down and she explained everything to me in detail: sexual pleasures, likes, dislikes, roles and expectations of the cuckold and the cuckoldress. Then she subtly brought BNWO into the conversation and how she did not take pleasure in sleeping with white men. As she explained the BNWO, it was like every word she spoke sucked me in unlike anything ever had before. We dated from 2011-2013.. I owe her everything and wish I could reconnect with her, because without her I would not have the state of mind I have now.

A black man from Craigslist introduced it to me. I had no idea what I was walking into. Next thing I knew he was spitting on me telling me I am black men's property now

For me it was when I watching the News in England, they were showing migrants and refugees coming across the channel in small maots from France, all these boats were hugely over populated and many sank, with great loss of life, this sadly was not just on one day, it happened every day for many weeks, it is still happening today. The British people did little to help these poor people, they watched the same news articles and chose to do nothing.
For me it changed it broke my heart, it broke my mind and it made me lose faith in the white race. I chose to go black cock only and do all I could to make the BNWO happen and happen soon. That day I realised just how wicked and disgraceful the white race really is. My life, my mind and my body now belong to the BNWO.

For me it was about 8 years ago when Tami, my hot ex gf, cheated with our neighbor. The 3 of us were talking one day and she was being really slutty & flirty with him right in front of me. He just stood their smirking and glaring at me and she would laugh a little because they both knew their was nothing I could do to stop them - he would have beat me to a pulp.

Back