• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Swedish Policewomen Leak Info to Gangs

Incredible story from Sweden. White police women leak confidential info to criminal, gang lovers, mostly migrant gangs. Another example of white women defecting to non-white men, this time Muslim migrant gangs.

Another example of black supremacy. White men can't win.
Oh wow. This is such a good step in the right direction!

I have been black cock only for a few years now and I have already had two beautiful black babies from all black gangbangs, I have no idea who the fathers are.
It doesnt matter who the fathers are only that he isnt white and your not passing on your white genes we white girls had no choice in being born white we can at least make sure we dont inflict it on our children

This is just one situation that has come to light. How many other similar situations across the world has stuff like this happened? Maybe on a smaller scale but I’m sure there are other white race traitors in law enforcement that are helping out by tipping off Black men and women when their investigations are getting close to them. Would also love to know if white race traitors are steering investigations towards whites and avoiding Black people.

This is just one situation that has come to light. How many other similar situations across the world has stuff like this happened? Maybe on a smaller scale but I’m sure there are other white race traitors in law enforcement that are helping out by tipping off Black men and women when their investigations are getting close to them. Would also love to know if white race traitors are steering investigations towards whites and avoiding Black people.
I sure hope so.

It doesnt matter who the fathers are only that he isnt white and your not passing on your white genes we white girls had no choice in being born white we can at least make sure we dont inflict it on our children
Breeding white will eventually be supervised in the future to ensure a steady supply of slaves white females will be gang banged in to pregnancy, you’re correct it doesn’t matter who the father is, white bodies are only to provide pleasure for our superiors and pregnant women will never seek out who the father is it’s not his responsibility and when the children are old enough they will abuse their mother just because she’s white, if she has a black son, he will have the right to fuck her just like any other white woman

Brilliant! As someone who intends to spread the BNWO through the educational system, I can only hope that future white generations will grow up to become like this, supporting the Black race's superiority and prioritizing their needs in every aspect of their lives!
Tel is more on how you plan on doing that through the education system? I am genuinely curious

Amazing but not surprising :). In the Netherlands something similar happens at the refugee centres. The immigrant communities actively target the white women working at the centres with sex/love/drugs to get special treatment and fasttrack nationality for the men inside. Everyone knows it is happening but it is impossible to prove and also 80% of the people working at these centres are white women. Each immigrant community (like the Eithiopians, Nigerians or Arabs) has "their white women" on the inside but they seem to cooperate if needed, finaly a functional multicultural society! ;)
u think whitebois will have chance to work too next refugee wave?

off tangent but i noticed on a thread in a facebook post where a black man was bullying an elderly white man , there were normies on it commenting on the black mans bulge ignoring the bullying , i just thought it was hot to see on an everday thread

Back