• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Suicide Encouragement is PROHIBITED on DarkWanderer.net

Suzi

A White Wife Enthralled with Black Men
Staff Member
Author
Hi, Everyone-

Another surprising topic has been brought to my attention.

I am shocked that we have to go in this direction, but I suppose there is no bottom as to how ignorant some people can be. It is like they take it as a challenge.

Effective immediately, any post that actively, or infers or even hints are someone committing suicide for ANY reason will be deleted AND the user will be banned. This will be instant and permanent. That includes your IP address.

I have seen media including pics of it, watched videos or it, and even listened to ASMR files of it here. Again, DarkWanderer is a fetish site, and nothing more. There is no reason for anyone to create an account here, to encourage, or worse, be encouraged, to commit acts of self-harm, in ANY way, manner or description. Don't upload a file, don't post a thread, don't even discuss it in DMs.

Life is precious, so precious that we only get one on this Earth. Please don't throw it away, not for a fantasy...

If you feel like you are in a hopeless situation, there is help available. Please click here. There are people ALWAYS ready to help.

If you have any questions, please reach out.

Suzi

Back