• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Subs before BNWO?

SubCplBNWO

BBC slut sub couple
My wife and I were swingers for years, playing the cuckold game. She was my Domme and I loved watching her with men. She loved having men use me and she Dominated quite a few of the guys. It was fun; it was our sex game. Sixteen years ago we met our first Black Man. My wife sent me to see him first on one of my business trips. I quickly submitted and begged him to come back the next night. I was hooked. Two weeks later she traveled with me. Over the next 4 nights she went from a Domme to his slut crawling naked to him. We were both hooked and submissive to him and the various Black Men we served. This happened long before we ever heard of BNWO. When we did we were not surprised. It is an addictive life-style.

So, we are curious as to others who submitted to Black Men before they ever knew about BNWO. Diid you learn submission very early on?

My wife and I were swingers for years, playing the cuckold game. She was my Domme and I loved watching her with men. She loved having men use me and she Dominated quite a few of the guys. It was fun; it was our sex game. Sixteen years ago we met our first Black Man. My wife sent me to see him first on one of my business trips. I quickly submitted and begged him to come back the next night. I was hooked. Two weeks later she traveled with me. Over the next 4 nights she went from a Domme to his slut crawling naked to him. We were both hooked and submissive to him and the various Black Men we served. This happened long before we ever heard of BNWO. When we did we were not surprised. It is an addictive life-style.

So, we are curious as to others who submitted to Black Men before they ever knew about BNWO. Diid you learn submission very early on?
I was in prison at 18yo. Im a white, very tiny dick chubby guy, of corse. But i have been sucking cock since the age of 5. But, i can trll you first hand, the storys you hear about prison are very true. If your white your either paying for protection or your a black mans girl. I was my cellmates bitch for 3yrs. I lived like a girl. Naked most of the time. I was the only white guy in a pod of about 50 men. I can tell you that every man in that pod fucked me. I was pimped out for a pack of smokes or a cup of soup. I slept with his cock in my mouth most nights. One new years eve i was tied to the day room table and he let everone in the pod and more fuck me. Back in the 90's is was very different, even the CO's got some ass or head. It was a long 3 years. I was his, his slave, his cunt and he made sure i knew it. I had to walk around naked with 30 mens cum running down my legs. My cunt was always filled with cum. I was allowed to put state pants on if i lets the pod but i had to pull the back of my pants down so my ass would show so everyone knew i was for sale. The day i was let go, that morning i was fucked by about 30 men and had to leave prison with all that cum in me. I also have black owned tattoo'd on my right ass cheek, still to this day. Im owned by a black man now for the BNWO. As all white should be.

I was in prison at 18yo. Im a white, very tiny dick chubby guy, of corse. But i have been sucking cock since the age of 5. But, i can trll you first hand, the storys you hear about prison are very true. If your white your either paying for protection or your a black mans girl. I was my cellmates bitch for 3yrs. I lived like a girl. Naked most of the time. I was the only white guy in a pod of about 50 men. I can tell you that every man in that pod fucked me. I was pimped out for a pack of smokes or a cup of soup. I slept with his cock in my mouth most nights. One new years eve i was tied to the day room table and he let everone in the pod and more fuck me. Back in the 90's is was very different, even the CO's got some ass or head. It was a long 3 years. I was his, his slave, his cunt and he made sure i knew it. I had to walk around naked with 30 mens cum running down my legs. My cunt was always filled with cum. I was allowed to put state pants on if i lets the pod but i had to pull the back of my pants down so my ass would show so everyone knew i was for sale. The day i was let go, that morning i was fucked by about 30 men and had to leave prison with all that cum in me. I also have black owned tattoo'd on my right ass cheek, still to this day. Im owned by a black man now for the BNWO. As all white should be.
I wanna see the ass tattoo

I would do anything to stay in this prison, it's a dream life

Back