• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Some wife pics from last night.

No it wasn’t a trick, I tell her all the time but wanted her to hear it from someone not her husband. Thx
I know what you mean. A lot of women just can't quite believe their husbands when they tell them the truth about how hot they are. I hope I'm not being to direct when I say that her ass is amazing, as you might be able to tell I'm very fond of great asses. Her 4th photo here (along with ones on her knees in the bodysuit), makes me imagine pulling that thong to the side, grabbing her hips and fucking her hard. An image made complete from the third photo, conjuring up fantasies of those tits swaying as she is pulled back by her hips into the cock thrusting into her. Whether your wife believes it or not, she is smoking hot!

As I'm confident you're aware, you're a lucky man ratpacbillyhoe.

No, not to direct at all. In fact you stiffed me up just reading your comment. As she getting old and after a couple kids she is not the same girl from her 20’s. I constantly tell her she still amazing. After hearing it for you and other people on the site we can sway her own opinion. Thx

Back