• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Small White Cock

I have a small white cock.

"But it's not small, it's average and thick!"

If you don't win, you lose. If you're not first, you're second. There is hung and small. And I am not hung.

"But you can still pleasure a woman with that average thick cock, even if it is small"

You're right, I definitely can. I can get a girl to orgasm with her clothes on. I can get a girl to orgasm with a finger.

"So why would you allow another man to fuck your woman?"

I can also buy my woman a single rose, and she would love it! But why would I buy her one, when I can buy her a dozen?

BBC is undeniable pleasure, for everyone. It's only a matter of time before this is widely accepted by society. I want women to feel maximum pleasure, and I simply can't give them the maximum.

Undeniable pleasure for everyone, including myself. I want to give women maximum pleasure by letting them get bred by BBC. I want to give black men maximum pleasure by learning to deepthroat and worship a beautiful Big Black Cock and train my ass to take a BBC just like a woman.

Back