• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Sloppy seconds

I got sloppy seconds a few times during 3 somes with my wife and a friend. I was a quick comer before that, but when I put my little thing in my wife after my friend had her, his cum, her heat and being loose from him, caused me to last about 10 seconds, and the look on my wife's face was she looked at me with pitty, and then looking on to my friend as if to say "please, make me cum again". Eventually, they excluded me from the bedroom when they were making love. But my wife was happy, and I went back to jerking off.

the first time i slid my dick into my wifes sloppy pussy was just heavenly. usually i would just clean her up but i juat had to try it for once. it was heavenly. smooooooth. real smooth. her pussy was warm and red, slightly agape. i was really divided as i wanted to taste it, as usual but the sloppy seconds piqued my curiosity. and yes, like all you, i came in 2 shakes of a ducks tail.
pure bliss.

dan

I'm a fig fan of sloppy seconds... in fact, when my lady is getting fucked... I can't finish myself while watching, have to hold on until they're done so I can cum inside her creamy cunt... does anybody else have the same need or am I the only one?
I do I didn't think about that when I first talked her into fucking someone else but I couldn't resist.When he pulled out his BBC I slid right in .I remember seeing his cum on my dick . Anyway I usually don't last long at all

im always divided between eating her out and fucking h=my wife after a creampie and usually the former wins out. until one session where he pulls out and i decided on sloppy seconds.
my wife was surprised and for me, it felt like the smoothest, creamiest, silkest, velvety feeling ever!!! unbelievable. this was obviously the best lube i have ever used.
and i came in 2 shakes!!!

dan

I got sloppy seconds a few times during 3 somes with my wife and a friend. I was a quick comer before that, but when I put my little thing in my wife after my friend had her, his cum, her heat and being loose from him, caused me to last about 10 seconds, and the look on my wife's face was she looked at me with pitty, and then looking on to my friend as if to say "please, make me cum again". Eventually, they excluded me from the bedroom when they were making love. But my wife was happy, and I went back to jerking off.
I know right! It's like the fact of knowing that we can't measure up!

Back