• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Site Format change? Video size is big.

Ok, first post was 'test-ring' including some quoted text.

Upon trying to EDIT that the entire original post disappeared and I wrote, 'Nope. Still experiencing ...'

So in EDIT mode it's supposed to give me the entire original post and hopefully I'll be able to add/remove new moustaches. But all I get is an empty post when I click EDIT.

@WYOguy1969 and @eligible_cuck ...

I am told that the best option is to clear cache and cookies. I don't know how to tell you how to do this, so you are on your own for that. But please try it and then let me know?

Suzi

@WYOguy1969 and @eligible_cuck ...

I am told that the best option is to clear cache and cookies. I don't know how to tell you how to do this, so you are on your own for that. But please try it and then let me know?

Suzi
I have already done that. I mentioned it earlier that I cleared out all of my history, cache, cookie, etc. Then I shut down the Firefox browser and restarted the computer. It made no difference. I also tried using Chrome browser to see if it was a browser issue. It still looks the same. Videos too big for the screen. I also noticed there is no way to close the player window. Have to back to "media" .

I have already done that. I mentioned it earlier that I cleared out all of my history, cache, cookie, etc. Then I shut down the Firefox browser and restarted the computer. It made no difference. I also tried using Chrome browser to see if it was a browser issue. It still looks the same. Videos too big for the screen. I also noticed there is no way to close the player window. Have to back to "media" .
Ok, let me see what else I can come up with for you.

Back