• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Site Format change? Video size is big.

Did the site go through a format change? When I am surfing media and click on a video, it used to open in a window that was small enough to fit on the screen. Now it blows up really big and goes off screen, you have.

You have to scroll up and down to see it, not very fun. Anyone have any idea what is going on? I'm using Firefox.
We did have a major website update last night/this morning. Let me notify the Admins of your concern. I have verified it.

Another problem is editing what is already posted [and mostly text].

In edit mode the entire original post is blank! I've had to copy over the original to a text box on my pc, delete the original post, correct the auto-typo's, then repost it. But now they won't show up in my list of comments I have made.

Another problem is editing what is already posted [and mostly text].

In edit mode the entire original post is blank! I've had to copy over the original to a text box on my pc, delete the original post, correct the auto-typo's, then repost it. But now they won't show up in my list of comments I have made.
OK, I just tested for this, but could not verify the problem. Have you refreshed you screen? I'm just guessing here, this is not my area of expertise.

FYI, I have put this thread on notice to the Admins for investigation, so all comments will be looked at.

You have to scroll up and down to see it, not very fun. Anyone have any idea what is going on? I'm using Firefox.
OK, so I did a screen refresh on my browser (Chrome) and it suddenly fixed itself...

****Admin states all problems should be resolved at this time.****

I apologize for the whole team that the error happened. I hope we were able to resolve this in a timely fashion for you!

I have also experienced the issue where, due to the embedded player, it was only possible to comment directly on images. To comment on videos, one had to first scroll past them to an image and then scroll back to the video.

However, it seems that these problems have now be resolved. 👍

Perhaps try a screen re-fresh?
I did try the screen refresh (in Firefox) and the problem is still there for me. I also deleted the cashe to if that would help but sadly no change. I also opened Chrome to see if the format was better there, still the same issue with large size videos and no side panel to comment or like the upload. My next step is to try clearing all history and cookie, then restart everything. I'll let you know if that helps or not.

Update: I cleared all browser history, cookies, cache, etc. Shut down the browser and restarted the computer. Still having the same issues.

Update: I cleared all browser history, cookies, cache, etc. Shut down the browser and restarted the computer. Still having the same issues.
Let me see if I can get someone more technical to help out. But I think the side bar is gone as part of the site change. I don't have it either.

Let me see if I can get someone more technical to help out. But I think the side bar is gone as part of the site change. I don't have it either.
I suppose the side bar isn't a big issue. It will make it more challenging to like and comment. The videos being blown was up is the biggest issue for me. It makes them completely unwatchable. Also, a whole bunch of vids that are posted are super short in length. Less than 30 seconds worth. In the old format you could see the length in the time bar and skip right to the next one or close easily if you didn't want to bother. I don't usually watch these short clips.
If you could put the length of the clip on the thumbnails that would cool.
Thanks for looking into this for me.

I suppose the side bar isn't a big issue. It will make it more challenging to like and comment. The videos being blown was up is the biggest issue for me. It makes them completely unwatchable. Also, a whole bunch of vids that are posted are super short in length. Less than 30 seconds worth. In the old format you could see the length in the time bar and skip right to the next one or close easily if you didn't want to bother. I don't usually watch these short clips.
If you could put the length of the clip on the thumbnails that would cool.
Thanks for looking into this for me.
Please make sure to mention these things to the Admin when they reach out. All of your points are legitimate ones.

Nope. Still experiencing the same problems with editing of previous post.

So platform is Brave on Private settings on an Android phone.

Lemme see what the outcome is.

Back