• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

show me your wives cucks

I've had kinks of humility and forced submission for a long time. I've always avoided them in real life... scared to ever take a step toward losing my comfort and privilege, even though I've admitted I don't deserve to keep it. 😳
Small step, wank and taste your precum, then the cum...then find some gloryhole and have a feast

It surely can.

Question is: how do you know life isn’t better the other direction?
I have more money than I'll ever need, I get all the sex I want, I do zero work in the home. I buy and/or do whatever I want when I want. I never want to have to do what someone else tells me to do. I know I have what I want...

I simply kink on what I DON'T want... the fear and humiliation of a woman tricking me in some way and taking it all from me against my will... or possibly a black man doing the same.

It surely can.

Question is: how do you know life isn’t better the other direction?

I have more money than I'll ever need, I get all the sex I want, I do zero work in the home. I buy and/or do whatever I want when I want. I never want to have to do what someone else tells me to do. I know I have what I want...

I simply kink on what I DON'T want... the fear and humiliation of a woman tricking me in some way and taking it all from me against my will... or possibly a black man doing the same.
Sounds like you have the world in the palm of your hand.

Good for you.

I can't show my wife (although I started to once) because she would not approve.

She is not pro BBC or IR sex... is actually gorgeous, but very modest... and wouldn't want her body or face shown to others.

Now I simply kink on fantasies of being "required" to show my own inadequacies to amuse and encourage others who are pro-BNWO.

Back