• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Should sissies wear Queen of Spades iconography?

Hi there sissy siblings! I've been considering this question for a while and I want to hear your thoughts.

Is it alright to wear a Queen of Spades tattoo and/or iconography (jewelry, clothing, etc.) as a sissy? It's commonly held that the Queen of Spades emblem indicates a white woman (sometimes other races of women as well) who only has sex with Black people, typically specifically Black men.

Practically, the Queen of Spades tattoo is a way to surreptitiously indicate an openness to sex with Black men, particularly useful when one is in a public place of mixed company who may or may not approve of the concept of being Black-only or merely preferring Black men. It's been historically useful to be able to flash a symbol and have people "in the know" immediately catch on, while people "not in the know" would merely see an innocuous playing card. For that same reason of innocuousness, in cuckold relationships, it was fairly deniable - even if your partner brought the tattoo up as odd, it wasn't hard to dismiss those concerns as paranoia. Fortunately, in my opinion, this deception is lesser these days: hotwives are more common, and both partners usually know what they're getting into. More honesty between partners is good, I hope it's fair to say. The practicality of the Queen of Spades symbol has declined.

On a symbolic level, Queen of Spades iconography can thrill participants in many ways. Even with completely trusting partners, the concept of one of them being unfaithful can be a massive turn on. It could be a way to mark ownership - a kind of cattle brand, showing that this woman is owned by Black people. Or it can be merely a mark of devotion, a commitment to a way of life that brings greater pleasure and/or uplifts the superior race. It can even be aspirational in cases where a white woman merely strives to be committed to Black men. Oh, but it might even be a symbol of fertility, where a woman wears the mark to show that her body is prime grounds for Black breeding. Anyone may subscribe to one, none, or multiple of these symbolic understandings, and they may shift depending on the context.

All of this in mind, I ask again: is it alright for sissies to wear Queen of Spades iconography?

Perhaps the concept of a Queen of Spades as a woman who's Black-only or Black-preferred is outdated at this point, and the symbol's practical decline sees the symbolic aspect ascendant. Through this understanding, it surely wouldn't be poor form for sissies to display it proudly on themselves. Or maybe it could be considered the dilution of an important concept, dividing women's love of Black men from that of sissies.
I should say by the way: if you're a trans sissy, I'm of the opinion that you're in the clear. You're a woman. Wear Queen of Spades stuff to your heart's content as any other woman would.

Women wear QoS clothes and have tattoos to support our masters, why not us whitebois, we love Blackbas much as women 🖤🖤🖤
Definitely a valid argument, though it does explicitly dismiss the old meaning of the Queen of Spades - a symbol to indicate a Black-only woman - in favor of a definition that's more... general love and support of Black people.

Not a bad thing to advance the definition with the times, but it's worth knowing that's what we're doing.

I think a male using QoS icons is appropriate. It is even more demeaning. Like being told to wear female clothing.

It demonstrates subordination. Humiliation.

Well, we usually wear the Jack of Spades or Beta of Spades, but most snowbunny mass-produced items are made with the Queen, and I don't think anyone can fault us for buying it. All whites are female anyway.

Well, we usually wear the Jack of Spades or Beta of Spades, but most snowbunny mass-produced items are made with the Queen, and I don't think anyone can fault us for buying it. All whites are female anyway.
True, even though the Jack of Spades and Beta of Spades exist as iconography, the majority of BNWO accessories are Queen of Spades embellished so there’s a scarcity issue.

There's already a symbol; it's the Jack of Spades. I guess it depends on what your sissification is actually like. If you're a full on trans girl, QoS works just fine, but if you live normal life as a male, and just get your rocks off dressing like a slut sometimes, maybe JoS.

Just my opinion though, do you.

Absolutely right. We should just do what the Gods tell us to do

There's already a symbol; it's the Jack of Spades. I guess it depends on what your sissification is actually like. If you're a full on trans girl, QoS works just fine, but if you live normal life as a male, and just get your rocks off dressing like a slut sometimes, maybe JoS.

Just my opinion though, do you.
Absolutely, everyone should do what they like - perhaps my language of "should" is too judgy or directive, because sissies should do whatever they please. The JoS is great, but my understanding of it is that it's mainly used by dedicated gay white men to signal to gay black men, thus it doesn't have any inherent elements of emasculation attached to it that sissies desire - it's just men wanting to fuck men along racial lines. Both could be masculine or not, the JoS doesn't specify.

Hi there sissy siblings! I've been considering this question for a while and I want to hear your thoughts.

Is it alright to wear a Queen of Spades tattoo and/or iconography (jewelry, clothing, etc.) as a sissy? It's commonly held that the Queen of Spades emblem indicates a white woman (sometimes other races of women as well) who only has sex with Black people, typically specifically Black men.

Practically, the Queen of Spades tattoo is a way to surreptitiously indicate an openness to sex with Black men, particularly useful when one is in a public place of mixed company who may or may not approve of the concept of being Black-only or merely preferring Black men. It's been historically useful to be able to flash a symbol and have people "in the know" immediately catch on, while people "not in the know" would merely see an innocuous playing card. For that same reason of innocuousness, in cuckold relationships, it was fairly deniable - even if your partner brought the tattoo up as odd, it wasn't hard to dismiss those concerns as paranoia. Fortunately, in my opinion, this deception is lesser these days: hotwives are more common, and both partners usually know what they're getting into. More honesty between partners is good, I hope it's fair to say. The practicality of the Queen of Spades symbol has declined.

On a symbolic level, Queen of Spades iconography can thrill participants in many ways. Even with completely trusting partners, the concept of one of them being unfaithful can be a massive turn on. It could be a way to mark ownership - a kind of cattle brand, showing that this woman is owned by Black people. Or it can be merely a mark of devotion, a commitment to a way of life that brings greater pleasure and/or uplifts the superior race. It can even be aspirational in cases where a white woman merely strives to be committed to Black men. Oh, but it might even be a symbol of fertility, where a woman wears the mark to show that her body is prime grounds for Black breeding. Anyone may subscribe to one, none, or multiple of these symbolic understandings, and they may shift depending on the context.

All of this in mind, I ask again: is it alright for sissies to wear Queen of Spades iconography?

Perhaps the concept of a Queen of Spades as a woman who's Black-only or Black-preferred is outdated at this point, and the symbol's practical decline sees the symbolic aspect ascendant. Through this understanding, it surely wouldn't be poor form for sissies to display it proudly on themselves. Or maybe it could be considered the dilution of an important concept, dividing women's love of Black men from that of sissies.
I should say by the way: if you're a trans sissy, I'm of the opinion that you're in the clear. You're a woman. Wear Queen of Spades stuff to your heart's content as any other woman would.
Yes, I think a black cock slut sissy can wear a Queen of Spades tattoo.

But she has to fucking EARN it!

Back