• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Sexy Milfs...

25 on the night before my wedding . My white husband to be's wedding present to me .
Wow. I was 58, and i yhink at that age i appreciated it more. Im only soeaking fir me now. Remember, he had me giving him blow jobs 3-4 times a week fir 2 months before any oenetration other tgan a finger, then it was anal. He didnt use me vaginsl until a week befir Xmas 2012. So 2 months of oral, 2 months of anal . I was basically crying for it by that time. Abd yes, first expwrience with ansl too.

Wow. I was 58, and i yhink at that age i appreciated it more. Im only soeaking fir me now. Remember, he had me giving him blow jobs 3-4 times a week fir 2 months before any oenetration other tgan a finger, then it was anal. He didnt use me vaginsl until a week befir Xmas 2012. So 2 months of oral, 2 months of anal . I was basically crying for it by that time. Abd yes, first expwrience with ansl too.
Have you been bred??

I was very experienced with anal but my first ever black cock was so big it was like the first time and he REALLY HURT me a lot

I was very experienced with anal but my first ever black cock was so big it was like the first time and he REALLY HURT me a lot
I showed up to give him a blow job , yes as instructed, and he had gotten me an anal training kit. A series of 5 plugs , each one a bit bigger. I eas to keep one in at all times, and every few days he would check and install the next latger one. When i was abke to keep the largest one in, he started sodimizung every weekend.

sadly not as when I was still fertile and young enough my husband and i worried way too much what our ****** and friends would say if I had a black baby. We deeply regret it now .
Waiting later un age was an advantage, but losing the ability go breed with one was a majkr downfall. I would def let him breed ne. In fact, yhe thought of getting oregnant say after last weekends 3 on 1 woukd hva been awesome. Not knowing who lie a true slut.

But, i am currently having an ongoing chat with a guy from DC. Wevare looking at fulfilling a prostitution fabtasy.

Unfortunately, cant concieve anymore.
Sadly at 63 years of age neither can I sweety so I do know your frustration . one of our very few regrets in life was that my husband Mike and i worried way too much about what my mother , his parents and society in general thought so we never had me impregnated by a NIGGER / MULTIPLE NIGGERS to five us a NIGGER baby .

Well, my Bull is going home foe Easter weekend. His one brother he hasnt seen in awhike will be therem so its ok. Was supposed to have dinnervwith us, meet my kids and their famikies, . But my one son cant make it, so my ex is driving down to be with him and his ******. My ******** will ve here wednesday, so when Sir goes upstairs with me at the end of the nite, hmmmm. My other son and his ****** getting here thurs or friday. If its friday, they will miss each other, but my ******** will give him a 120 page update....lol

Well, my Bull is going home foe Easter weekend. His one brother he hasnt seen in awhike will be therem so its ok. Was supposed to have dinnervwith us, meet my kids and their famikies, . But my one son cant make it, so my ex is driving down to be with him and his ******. My ******** will ve here wednesday, so when Sir goes upstairs with me at the end of the nite, hmmmm. My other son and his ****** getting here thurs or friday. If its friday, they will miss each other, but my ******** will give him a 120 page update....lol
I ONLY have one sister and she is s a cock hound like me but not to the same degree with NIGGERS as i am .

O have 1 sister, takes turns going down mothers and jnmixung her meds up so she dont overdose. Couple brothers, but they not in atea.

Both me and my sister are nurses. Our mother mixes her pills up, so qe take turns straighteni g them out. Mh brothers don t live in area

Both me and my sister are nurses. Our mother mixes her pills up, so qe take turns straighteni g them out. Mh brothers don t live in area
God bless you both , angels of mercy . I am sorry to hear about your dear old mum sweety . My mum died aged 86 and was HIGHLY sexually active right up until only 2 weeks before her death with my husband and I .

Back