• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Sabrina Carpenter wishes she had BBC

What she ment to say, a portion of my The Smiths story rewrite l.

I see your big flaunt.
You know what I want.
I ain't got it at home.
so I gotta roam.

It is really big.
Do not renege.
I'm ready for you.
Don't leave me blue.

I need to holler.
Don't need a dollar.
You know I want to go.
Why would you say no?

Don't care about the ring.
All I want is your thing.
I'm already slick.
You're looking thick.

Nice and long.
Move my thong.
I like it really strong.
Give me your dong.

Big heavy swinging baller.
Please be my installer.
You have what I need.
I am down to breed.

I love that she has a white boyfriend and yet sings so openly about wanting black cock. She definitely cucks him
let's hope so. If not it surely can only be a matter of time. One thing that strikes me is how there are now so many more women like Sabrina that are now very aware of the BBC/BNWO Black is Better fetish and enjoy the fact that they can use this to effectively emasculate and drive whitebois crazy while at the same time liberating themselves sexually to get what they want for their pleasure....

The news is spreading quickly these days, we just need more pop stars doing things like this, that way all young teen white girls would then only ever want black cock.
Gotta be more than pop stars. Influencers too. But especially actresses. They have to start demanding black costars, especially as romantic interests. Insist on steamy make out scenes and graphic sex scenes. Imagine every movie and tv show you watch having a beautiful white woman lusting after and getting dicked down by black men. Every pop star singing about wanting bbc. Every influencer posting with black men. That's how BNWO comes to life.

Back