• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Rejected story

I wrote a story that was deemed too violent for DW. It revolves around the relationship of a black high school football player and his white female counselor. There are a few white boy beatdowns, as well as one gay ****. If anyone would like to read it, contact me via conversations. I'd be happy to email a copy to those interested in such a tale.
Can you send me the story please?

I wrote a story that was deemed too violent for DW. It revolves around the relationship of a black high school football player and his white female counselor. There are a few white boy beatdowns, as well as one gay ****. If anyone would like to read it, contact me via conversations. I'd be happy to email a copy to those interested in such a tale.
Please send this to me!

Please, send it to me!!!!

I'm late to the party but really love your stories. Please send it if you can.

If you are looking for a site to post it to, you may want to check out SexStories69. They are more open minded to alternative themes that are not allowed by the rules of DW.

Send me a copy

please sent it! love your stories. there isn't enough stuff like it out here.

Reactions: JWC
Back