• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Rejected story

JWC

White loser, faggot, disposal ready.
Author!
Author
I wrote a story that was deemed too violent for DW. It revolves around the relationship of a black high school football player and his white female counselor. There are a few white boy beatdowns, as well as one gay ****. If anyone would like to read it, contact me via conversations. I'd be happy to email a copy to those interested in such a tale.

I wrote a story that was deemed too violent for DW. It revolves around the relationship of a black high school football player and his white female counselor. There are a few white boy beatdowns, as well as one gay ****. If anyone would like to read it, contact me via conversations. I'd be happy to email a copy to those interested in such a tale.
please send it.

Please send it to me too!

Please share the story via email

I’d read it if I could be sent a copy

I would love to read your story

I adore your stories and I always want more stuff with queer themes. I'd love to read it

I read this on Nebric, great story would love to see more on how the husband died..... Nice work

• Love
Reactions: JWC
Back