• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Real Stickers for Public Spaces of Cities, Universities and Schools

People should find actual stickers for sale. Here are some.

There are a lot more subtle ones but they wouldn't get the message across in a public space unless the other person knew.
I love "friends don't let friends date white boys" !

If you lot are serious about this, my advice is don't be too explicit about it. If you put up any kind of poster or sticker in public of a overtly sexual or sexually suggestive nature the police will take them down.

A simple, to the point, sticker or poster is the best. For example: "Make More Black Babies", this gets to white boys and causes them anger and misery and causes them to think about it and ruin their day. Others can be "Say No To White Boys", "No White Boys Allowed" Or "Black Is Better"

I love this! I’d love to see BNWO supporters come together as a group to start placing stickers like these around public places. I think it would be a great way to help get the word out, help to make the BNWO more mainstream and possibly even help to recruit members.

If you lot are serious about this, my advice is don't be too explicit about it. If you put up any kind of poster or sticker in public of a overtly sexual or sexually suggestive nature the police will take them down.

A simple, to the point, sticker or poster is the best. For example: "Make More Black Babies", this gets to white boys and causes them anger and misery and causes them to think about it and ruin their day. Others can be "Say No To White Boys", "No White Boys Allowed" Or "Black Is Better"
Nice German-related edits you made by the way. Are you from/ in Germany?

I miss an aggressive call, a request, to avoid a whte bbees b irth, by a brtion for example. This would not only ruin whte boy's day, but, put at the right places, extremely a whte pregnant woman's day. As she deserves?

It’s so hot to see others posting, writing and sharing their love for the BNWO.
We need more like that. Be bold. Be proud.
Write ✍🏻 it
I miss an aggressive call, a request, to avoid a whte bbees b irth, by a brtion for example. This would not only ruin whte boy's day, but, put at the right places, extremely a whte pregnant woman's day. As she deserves?
love ❤️

Back