• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Question for pathetic little White bois

YES ... but why little white boi.... WHY are you so turned on to see your White females taken by Black Men!!!? ?

View attachment 17084
Because nothing is more arousing than seeing a superior man show me how my wife is saposed to be properly pleasured and knowing that i could never please her like that because i am a white boi with a tiny penis and i dont deserve any pussy

Because nothing is more arousing than seeing a superior man show me how my wife is saposed to be properly pleasured and knowing that i could never please her like that because i am a white boi with a tiny penis and i dont deserve any pussy

my best friend , my very first girlfriend, showed me how with her. he did her everytime

Really? I've been married 32 years to a gorgeous woman and we've averaged having intercourse 2 times a week during our marriage... (more than 2 early on and about 3 times every two weeks now) ... but doing the math, I'd estimate I've had intercourse 3,328 times.

Really? I've been married 32 years to a gorgeous woman and we've averaged having intercourse 2 times a week during our marriage... (more than 2 early on and about 3 times every two weeks now) ... but doing the math, I'd estimate I've had intercourse 3,328 times.
Wow. Been alive 21 years haven’t even kissed a woman. Been with my hand all this time

The irony is, I prefer masturbation to intercourse, but I have intercourse because it's what my wife wants... and she treats me like a king, so I do that for her instead of being selfish.

The irony is, I prefer masturbation to intercourse, but I have intercourse because it's what my wife wants... and she treats me like a king, so I do that for her instead of being selfish.
What? Thats crazy, I want to fuck so bad and all I can do it masturbate but all you wanna do is masturbate and all you do is fuck lol.

Back