• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Please, someone help "rite of passage" story deleted. Does anyone have a copy. I wanted to read it.

Please, someone help "rite of passage" story deleted. Does anyone have a copy. I wanted to read it.

I had the story loaded on my web browser tab, was going to read it later.
I came back to the chrome tab and the page refreshed...story was deleted.

It would be wonderful if great stories that can't be accepted here were posted on a more accepting server like asstr.org. by the Admin here.

Call it "deleted stories" or "banned stories from darkwanderer"

asstr.org is no longer working. I keep trying every once in a while and still, nothing. Too bad, lots of great stories of every kind in there. Someone made a mirror of it asstr.xyz, but the last time I tried that site, it was down too.

Take a look at SexStories69. Some good ones on there.

asstr.org is no longer working. I keep trying every once in a while and still, nothing. Too bad, lots of great stories of every kind in there. Someone made a mirror of it asstr.xyz, but the last time I tried that site, it was down too.

Take a look at SexStories69. Some good ones on there.
Kristen's Archives is still up...

So, you people complaining about stories being removed if you had the story in drafts after 90 days of inactivity it is removed. If you tried to post it and it was removed it is most likely that you did not follow the rules that are posted in the forum. As a moderator and editor here I can tell you that most of the stories being submitted and are being deleted is because you are trying to post stories that are under 10 MINUTES which is the rule in the forum, stories have to be 10 minutes minimum. So if your story was not posted that is probably the reason why and if you are dumb and do not have a copy of it on your computer to work on it that is not our problem, I removed a story that was 4 minutes just before posting this and coming on here whining is not going to change who is responsible.

I wasn't the author, I read enough to know it was a good story though.
I came back to it and was gone.
Seemed like a long story.
10 mins, at what... Everyone reads at different speeds. 10 mins at what reading speed? 250 WPM?
Deleted bcuz of content not length I'm certain.

YOu care about what's posted because of WEB HOSTING RULES...it'd still be nice to have access to stories that are GOOD but doesn't meet web hosting or 10 minute read time guidelines.

FACTS!!

moderators and editors who complain about citizens on their forum are no less abusive and full of themselves as the corrupt cops and court appointed lawyers taking advantage of their position...abusive power, guilty of the same things you complain about but just in a different format

Here is the more diplomatic version of Toni's post: we get a lot of submissions that are one or two paragraph throwaways. These aren't stories. These are, at most, forum posts. Therefore they either get deleted or if they're really good and worth saving, they get converted to forum posts. '10 minutes' is an estimation from the forum software, and in my estimation that was about where the minimum length was to qualify a submission as an actual story instead of a post.

For a story to be a story there has to be an introduction, a body and a conclusion. You can't just describe a sex act and call it a story. Unless you're very skilled, you cannot tell a story in 200 words. You have to present some characters doing something and give them some motivation for doing those things. What is the effect of doing those things? In addition, a lot of people very, very clearly don't bother doing ANY sort of spellchecking, pay zero attention to punctuation and definitely don't take advantage of any of the tools we provide to writers re style guides, grammar resources etc. You can't just throw spaghetti against the wall and expect us to spend a couple hours cleaning it up.

In short: you need to write a STORY with a beginning, a middle and an end. You have to at least do the bare minimum re spelling and punctuation. We WANT to publish your story, but you have to present us with something at least close to a finished product.

Back