• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Permanent Chastity

I’ve been in permanent chastity for years, my ability to become properly erect has gone, my cum when I orgasm is quite clear and very watery, but I do orgasm from anal sex while in chastity, quite easily in fact, my cage is removed by my Dom when I’m shaved, I’m not allowed any body hair pubic or otherwise and my cage is cleaned then as mine has a catheter tube, I have had no infections from being locked up, I’m not sure if what i mentioned about my sperm or erection is a result of it.
That’s very good, I should probably do the same training with my subs too !

I’ve been in permanent chastity for years, my ability to become properly erect has gone, my cum when I orgasm is quite clear and very watery, but I do orgasm from anal sex while in chastity, quite easily in fact, my cage is removed by my Dom when I’m shaved, I’m not allowed any body hair pubic or otherwise and my cage is cleaned then as mine has a catheter tube, I have had no infections from being locked up, I’m not sure if what i mentioned about my sperm or erection is a result of it.
More likely that the ring has done its job. Your cum is clear and watery, because there's no sperm in it, and you can't get erect because the ring prevents the soft tissue from filling with blood, or because you have formed a psychological dependency on chastity.

There is most certainly something psychological about my chastity, I’ve never thought of it like that but you are correct, I feel very vulnerable when at times it has been removed, my Dom has removed my chastity in front of his friends and eg I’ve served them naked but for stockings and a bra they have all seen and had my body, but I feel safe in chastity now, my Dom says my soft erection and orgasm is nothing more than my body showing acceptance that I am in fact property.
My watery cum, My Dom put a union tube up my urethra and in his then I went round each of his friends and apologised for being white and pretending I wasn't a faggot as each of them cum inside my penis, I’m not sure why but afterwards my cum was never properly white again. As for my erections they are too soft to penetrate, I know I am defeated
Yep, it's over for you. Those balls are never making white babies.

What interesting ways do you have to throw a key away. Many people flush them or throw them into a dam or out the window when they're driving. What way would turn you on seeing someone throwing their keys?

Maybe some ideas would give great ideas to try

I am not kept chaste forever, but I wear a very small chastity cage every day, with a few exceptions.

I only take it off for daily cleaning or when my wife wants me to ejaculate.

The issue i keep running into is cage style. i have worked my way down over the years to being able to wear inverted chastity, no problem. The issue, though, is when it comes to urinating. Without getting too gross about it, going inverted without a urethral tube (or even flat caged) can be extremely messy and i find myself dribbling for quite a while afterwards, which is really messy and... well... stinky. The only solution i have found is wearing a HT Nub, but even that has started to become too big to wear, so i'm having trouble figuring out what my next step is.

i've essentially gone permanent, but i have to take it off once in a while just to clean because even with Q-Tips, it starts to get a little smelly over time. (I once went 2 whole weeks without removal, but with Q-Tip cleanings). i've never had an infection or anything like that, it just gets hard to manage.

i think i agree with the idea that chastity is the way to go, with NO release given by touching the clitty. It's the best way to ensure frustration and to help focus on getting pleasure from the bussy, but again, that seems a bit extraneous too.

Ideally, that kind of pleasure shouldn't come into it at all. my feeling has always been that if you're serving in the BNWO, the only pleasure you should be seeking is that of the Black Kings and Queens. your pleasure should derive from their pleasure, making Them happy/cum. That's, of course, only my opinion, and i wouldn't try to force that on others.

As for penectomy/orchiectomy, i've always felt that keeping everything intact is ideal to serve as a reminder of what you can't use. if they're gone, it can become out-of-sight/out-of-mind. But if they're still there, locked away, it becomes a symbol of servitude and submission. Let them atrophy. Let them become useless, as any whiteboi would be as a male. Removing them, while a difficult procedure/decision, just makes the final submission easier, which it really SHOULDN'T be. They become reminders of your failure as a "man" and a failure as a whiteboi. Again, just my opinion.

The issue i keep running into is cage style. i have worked my way down over the years to being able to wear inverted chastity, no problem. The issue, though, is when it comes to urinating. Without getting too gross about it, going inverted without a urethral tube (or even flat caged) can be extremely messy and i find myself dribbling for quite a while afterwards, which is really messy and... well... stinky. The only solution i have found is wearing a HT Nub, but even that has started to become too big to wear, so i'm having trouble figuring out what my next step is.

i've essentially gone permanent, but i have to take it off once in a while just to clean because even with Q-Tips, it starts to get a little smelly over time. (I once went 2 whole weeks without removal, but with Q-Tip cleanings). i've never had an infection or anything like that, it just gets hard to manage.

i think i agree with the idea that chastity is the way to go, with NO release given by touching the clitty. It's the best way to ensure frustration and to help focus on getting pleasure from the bussy, but again, that seems a bit extraneous too.

Ideally, that kind of pleasure shouldn't come into it at all. my feeling has always been that if you're serving in the BNWO, the only pleasure you should be seeking is that of the Black Kings and Queens. your pleasure should derive from their pleasure, making Them happy/cum. That's, of course, only my opinion, and i wouldn't try to force that on others.

As for penectomy/orchiectomy, i've always felt that keeping everything intact is ideal to serve as a reminder of what you can't use. if they're gone, it can become out-of-sight/out-of-mind. But if they're still there, locked away, it becomes a symbol of servitude and submission. Let them atrophy. Let them become useless, as any whiteboi would be as a male. Removing them, while a difficult procedure/decision, just makes the final submission easier, which it really SHOULDN'T be. They become reminders of your failure as a "man" and a failure as a whiteboi. Again, just my opinion.
Sound delightful. Keep it up.

Are there any whitebois in here that have put themselves in permanent chastity?
I am in chastity almost permanently. If I take it off I miss it a lot. I like to be securely locked. I take it off to clean ofcourse, and sometimes so I can rub my sissy clitty through my panties. Mostly I ride my black dildo though. Unless I have rode it too much and i am sore.

Back