• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Open door to black migrants into the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Muslims in Rotherham are hero's for grooming under age girls, feeding them drugs and setting up brothels to put them in ?
I think not
The channel crossers are being trafficked by the Albanian mafia for much the same purpose or, as happened with the Vietnamese, put into a container and allowed to suffocate
The Albanian mafia who cross the same way are here to profit from trafficking, prostitution and sell drugs
You are warped

The African Kings who come here are the educated class from Africa who aid the development of our welcoming country and will be needed as doctors in the Labour NHS plan.
They have a quota, come legally and are not hiding from the law - hopefully Labour will expand the quota massively so as to feed the green shoots of the BNWO. have it blossom and establish them as our Kings.
They are not dead-beats who are enslaved to profit the crooks but proud educated African Kings who can add so much to our inferior white gene pool and make couples like us proud to have the children that were bred by them.
under age in one culture might differ from another , we need to compromise on this , as for feeding them drugs and setting up brothels , hell yeah , thats sexy and alpha ruthless sexy beast behavior

under age in one culture might differ from another , we need to compromise on this , as for feeding them drugs and setting up brothels , hell yeah , thats sexy and alpha ruthless sexy beast behavior
It is not acceptable in any society - are you are referring Aisha who was Muhammed's youngest wife - marrying when she was 6/7 years old and consummating the marriage when she was 9?
That is paedophilia and gets you jail in almost all countries and it is no excuse for what happened in Rochdale.

Penetrating the ass of a white, inferior male can be very satisfying, especially when he fights it and has just watched me breed his slut wife.
Up until now, I have only done this with married couples, but I would not be adverse to trying to trying it with a completely submissive white loser.
Mmm that sounds like me. I would love to see an arab king like you show me what being a real man is.

I have already left once whore pregnant in the UK. The Cuck could not give his wife children, so they are very happy. I seeded her many times over the course of two months. Him 5 or 6 times. I am able to stay hard after coming and can usually do so three or four times in an evening. I prefer to do the Cuck second because it takes me longer to come and I can make him suffer. Though I believe anyone who takes my potent, superior DNA inside them should be considered fortunate.

I have already left once whore pregnant in the UK. The Cuck could not give his wife children, so they are very happy. I seeded her many times over the course of two months. Him 5 or 6 times. I am able to stay hard after coming and can usually do so three or four times in an evening. I prefer to do the Cuck second because it takes me longer to come and I can make him suffer. Though I believe anyone who takes my potent, superior DNA inside them should be considered fortunate.
Its a shame ur in nyc, id let you destroy me, and be sure to thank you after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back