• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Open door to black migrants into the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Muslims in Rotherham are hero's for grooming under age girls, feeding them drugs and setting up brothels to put them in ?
I think not
The channel crossers are being trafficked by the Albanian mafia for much the same purpose or, as happened with the Vietnamese, put into a container and allowed to suffocate
The Albanian mafia who cross the same way are here to profit from trafficking, prostitution and sell drugs
You are warped

The African Kings who come here are the educated class from Africa who aid the development of our welcoming country and will be needed as doctors in the Labour NHS plan.
They have a quota, come legally and are not hiding from the law - hopefully Labour will expand the quota massively so as to feed the green shoots of the BNWO. have it blossom and establish them as our Kings.
They are not dead-beats who are enslaved to profit the crooks but proud educated African Kings who can add so much to our inferior white gene pool and make couples like us proud to have the children that were bred by them.

So Muslims in Rotherham are hero's for grooming under age girls, feeding them drugs and setting up brothels to put them in ?
I think not
The channel crossers are being trafficked by the Albanian mafia for much the same purpose or, as happened with the Vietnamese, put into a container and allowed to suffocate
The Albanian mafia who cross the same way are here to profit from trafficking, prostitution and sell drugs
You are warped

The African Kings who come here are the educated class from Africa who aid the development of our welcoming country and will be needed as doctors in the Labour NHS plan.
They have a quota, come legally and are not hiding from the law - hopefully Labour will expand the quota massively so as to feed the green shoots of the BNWO. have it blossom and establish them as our Kings.
They are not dead-beats who are enslaved to profit the crooks but proud educated African Kings who can add so much to our inferior white gene pool and make couples like us proud to have the children that were bred by them.
Sorry!

Just like to see whites getting abused by them, they are sluts and don’t deserve better
It's not abuse to have an African Kings cock fucking into my cunt, it is an honour and a privilege to feel him fucking his cock into it. When they want to do it bare it is a gift and having his potent sperm fucked deep into my unprotected cunt was a wonderful feeling and my husband told me that he's never seen me orgasm so loudly or look so happy.

When the BNWO has finally blossomed it will be normal for white couples to be bred by an African King but even now our fami1y and friends think we made the right choice and are so happy for us.

It's not abuse to have an African Kings cock fucking into my cunt, it is an honour and a privilege to feel him fucking his cock into it. When they want to do it bare it is a gift and having his potent sperm fucked deep into my unprotected cunt was a wonderful feeling and my husband told me that he's never seen me orgasm so loudly or look so happy.

When the BNWO has finally blossomed it will be normal for white couples to be bred by an African King but even now our fami1y and friends think we made the right choice and are so happy for us.
Was referring to Arab, Black is my priority 🖤🖤

Would like to see white couples take black migrants in as sponsors. The migrants can put them on leads and chain them up and make it very clear the woman is there to be bred to carry black babies and the white man is there to be a cuck and to pay for it all

Would like to see white couples take black migrants in as sponsors. The migrants can put them on leads and chain them up and make it very clear the woman is there to be bred to carry black babies and the white man is there to be a cuck and to pay for it all
The African Kings are not in Calais waiting to get on a rubber boat - they are educated and come here in the quotas to work as professionals. Doctors in the NHS for instance.

The one who bred our first three went back to Ghana to marry a girl who his parents had chosen for him and to take a Consultants job in a hospital.
Dr Obi was not looking for any baggage or extra work while he here to progress his career - just comfortable cunt to use to relieve themselves.
Their preference is to do it bare and unprotected if they can find a couple who will accept being bred and can take care of their children.
There is gravitas for Dr Obi, amongst his peers, as he'd fathered children with a white girl or couple before he returned home to marry and have children of his own.

Just saw on the news that over 800 people came to the UK after crossing the Channel on monday. Great news for UK just wish more would come here in Finalnd too.
Are you crazy - they are trafficked by the Mafia - mostly Eastern Europe and Albanian Mafia - into a life of slavery to pay back the money they owe for being allowed to get on a boat - the young girls will be forced into Brothels - these traffickers are the same people who sell all the drugs and guns on our streets and in the past the Romanians left 39 Vietnamese to suffocate in the back of a refrigerated container.
They are the impoverished - mostly Asians

I'm not sure they are going to make Finland a better place.

I am in your country now, unfortunately the legal ramifications to make it a bit more difficult to breed your white whores, but not fuck them senseless and seed them. Which is what I intend to do for the next year.
I understand, do what you can sir. Even if you cant put an arab baby in them, at least try to turn them away from whitebois. Who knows, they might ask another arab king to put one in them later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back