• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

older white males for bnwo chat 50 plus?

I have a small cock and ballsack so I have always had cock size ENVY especially all the usually uncircumcised black cocks I would see in the gym shower. I started sucking their big uncircumcised black bull cocks in Hi School and have ever since!

Is anyone else obsessed with the idea of 18-25 Y/o White girls sexually and romantically interested in older black men?

I am really really loving the idea of this. Just the contrast in skin tone, height, background, age but also how it can come about.

The black male could be her ***'s friend, her boss, her ***'s boss, a man she's met online, her step ***, a college professor, a brother's bully? the possibilities are endless... I just find the dynamic of a younger impressionable white girl seduced by an older, mature, alpha, dominant black man to be so erotic and fascinating.

I have a few different suggestions for who would be my ideal for the white girls but also the black man depending the scenario, I really enjoy pairing them together, I'm also okay with photoshop and will generally try to make the pairing look as real as possible

Would you want the pair to date or just fuck? Friends with benefits or full blown relationship. I love both scenarios equally.

Does anyone else feel the same?

i turned 65 last sunday ... and in the process of retiring from work. last 25-30 yrs i had very high positioned jobs which gave me - i am honest about it - often better access to interesting women. always felt they take my mediocre performance in bed and my small cock for granted cuz of my position. now i feel thats all falling away, its qute a confrontational, emotional process to be honest

Back