• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

New Wife

Ned hjelp.

• New life

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • New Wife

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
I have told my Wife abute my sexual fantasys. I like Femdom and the cuckolding way of life. But she is not intrested at all. I allvays starts when we have sex. But last nigth SHE after 3 weeks of no sex just roled me over on my back and demanded a pillow under my butt. She told me not to com before she was ready and she Rode me super hard. I have always dream of this But i feel little afread. Is my Wife on her way to Femdom/misstress life style. What do you think. And what can i do to hjelp her on this new life style.

I guess the first question is, did you not cum until she was ready?

And maybe next time cum before she says and see what she does, encourage her punishment, dominance.

Beg for her forgiveness saying you know how worthless you are, and like all white males, you are.

I guess the first question is, did you not cum until she was ready?

And maybe next time cum before she says and see what she does, encourage her punishment, dominance.

Beg for her forgiveness saying you know how worthless you are, and like all white males, you are.
Yes a did not cum before she told me to do. 2. I think i will tell her that last nigth was super great. Sow she feel that that was a posetive.
Tank you for your advice. I will true this later.

Yes a did not cum before she told me to do. 2. I think i will tell her that last nigth was super great. Sow she feel that that was a posetive.
Tank you for your advice. I will true this later.
This is great. I talked with my Wife and i told her that last nigth was sow greate and that i love her sow Munch. I asked her If we cud have sex agen to nigth and If i cud do cleanup after. I pormist her that wood love to do this for her. And she sead. Ok we can trye that. I think we are on the rigth track now. Finaly.

This is great. I talked with my Wife and i told her that last nigth was sow greate and that i love her sow Munch. I asked her If we cud have sex agen to nigth and If i cud do cleanup after. I pormist her that wood love to do this for her. And she sead. Ok we can trye that. I think we are on the rigth track now. Finaly.
Sounds pretty good to me good luck to you

[/QUOTE

To day we where at whith som fernds at ther house an we was served coffee. I sed I whanted milk I my coffee. And my wife said really loud I WHANT IT BLACK. And I think imidiently about BBC. I dream about her to be filled up don by a BBC I love my wife and wants her to have the best sex life she deserves. But she if very Fateful and do not let this happen. But I dream of the day I can lick her clean after BBC have filled her up.

Back