• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Nebic missed story

I read a story at nebics forum one time (I am pretty sure it was a story from a guest) where the school principal or coordinator was getting excited knowing a black student was spanking and killing white weak kids. At the end, the black boy kills her husband and they fuck. Does anyone saved that and can share with me?

I read a story at nebics forum one time (I am pretty sure it was a story from a guest) where the school principal or coordinator was getting excited knowing a black student was spanking and killing white weak kids. At the end, the black boy kills her husband and they fuck. Does anyone saved that and can share with me?
We may have deleted that story on this site, due to violating racial violence policy.

Nebic has a paid platform where you can dl all his stories, if you search him on this site you'll find him posting the link.

Back