• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Nasty secret

When my wife was a teen in hs her mom would regularly bring guys back to their house. Sometimes they had friends so my MIL would say “i have a hot ******** at home” and bring them too. My wife hated it at first but eventually got more curious. They were anywhere from 10-30 years older. She ended up fucking a few of them

I had a short affair with my husband's friend. My husband and I had only been married a couple of years by then. That friend is black, and even though both men didn't know it, they were competing to get me pregnant. The friend told me that if I ever got pregnant by him, he would do the right thing and marry me, as we were both sure my husband would throw me out. Sadly, neither of them succeeded during that time.

I would love to have a Black Man enter my wife telling her he would pull out before cumming in her. But he’d be lying and pump her full of his potent seed and she’d become pregnant from him.
She’s be so mad but it’s not her choice. It’s always the Black Man’s choice.

When my wife was a teen in hs her mom would regularly bring guys back to their house. Sometimes they had friends so my MIL would say “i have a hot ******** at home” and bring them too. My wife hated it at first but eventually got more curious. They were anywhere from 10-30 years older. She ended up fucking a few of them
This is fucking beautiful. Any plans of making it a ****** tradition?

Back