• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

My sister actually made fun of me

It finally happened.

For those who have followed me, you know ive been trying to convert my irl sister to the BNWO. Taking things slowly for a month or two.

Well we were alone tonight, and like plenty of times before i was cracking joke's about tiny white dicks, size differences, stuff like that. (For context, my sister saw my small penis breifly around Christmas eve)

I wanted her to get a really good view of my penis to drive home just how tiny most of us are. After cracking a joke about my penis i asked if i could show her, she snickered and let me.

I pulled my pants down, pulled my panties down and my tiny white penis popped out for her to see fully.

She absolutely lost it with laughter. Her exact words were "holy shit!! It looks like a fucking acorn!!" I tried tugging on it to get it "harder", and thankfully it made her cackle even more.

I pulled up some BBC on google and stood next to my computer. She was in awe at the size difference. She touched mine with a couple fingers and wiggled it around, snickering before saying "jesus, i dont know what mom is thinking. She thinks you can have babies when you have a shriveled little white dick like this? It's a wonder *** was even able to get her pregnant."

she pulled the panties i had on back up before laughing as she left my room to get something to eat.

I literally cannot Express how amazing it was to experience. I think i actually might convert her.

Back